Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Development Program Risk Management 2023 | Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
For those of you who have good personality, disciplined, honest and passionate, if you want a career at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, we need workers for following position, grab the chance to join with us as:
Officer Development Program Risk Management 2023
Bank Mandiri is one of the biggest, leading financial institutions in Indonesia, providing services to customers with a wide array of banking, investing, asset management, and other sustainable financial products and solutions. We believe that digital technology would continue to change Indonesia’s banking landscape in the future, along with the rapid migration of people’s activities to digital channels. Having started the digital transformation journey long before the pandemic, Bank Mandiri reaffirms our commitment to accelerating digital transformation and innovation towards becoming the best modern, digital bank in Indonesia to provide a better life for customers through our integrated digital financial services.
To support our aspirations, our various business segments, and our strong performance-driven culture across the organization, Bank Mandiri is committed to attracting and retaining high-quality talents across the country to assure our further accomplishments. You will be immersed in an exceptional and challenging work environment and surrounded by colleagues and leaders who are passionate to help you grow.
The ODP Risk Management program prepares you for leadership roles across many functions and levels in Bank Mandiri, designed to develop leaders and professionals who are especially competent in Risk Management. You will be trained by highly experienced bankers and leaders in various aspects of banking and leadership throughout your development journey. Starting off with an intensive in-class education followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of the Bank. Your development journey will include job exposures in business and data analysis in terms of business risk management and enterprise risk management, as well as in the compliance aspects of the Bank’s business practices and operations.
- Local or International Bachelor's graduates (S1) or Master's / post-graduate (S2) in the relevant field of studies from a reputable University, such as Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Data Science, Law, etc
Grade Point Average:
- Bachelor's degree (S1): minimum 3,00 on a 4,00 GPA scale, or equivalent
- Master's degree (S2): minimum 3,20 on a 4,00 GPA scale, or equivalent
Maximum age at selection:
- Bachelor's degree (S1): 25 years old
- Master's degree (S2): 27 years old
- Demonstrate professional dispositions with good networking and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
- No member of the nuclear family currently works in Bank Mandiri (i.e., parents, siblings)
- Single, never been married, and willing to remain unmarried during the first year of the program's journey
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal approaches with various levels of correspondence
- Entrepreneurial, eager to connect with others, and willing to be part of related activities inside and outside of the organization to achieve goals
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills in inquiring and acquiring relevant, comprehensive information
- Excellent in communicating ideas, clearly and effectively to gain understanding and commitment from others
- Deadline: October 31, 2023
CB - Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
We are looking for a qualified Relationship Manager to become part of Bank Mandiri core business. Prospective candidates must possess skills in deepening relationships with clients or equivalents with at least 3 years of working experience within corporate banking, investment banking, corporate finance, or advisory function. Please refer to the job description below:
- Targeting new corporate clients and maintaining existing clients and progressively developing the clients' account strategy
- Proposing Name Clearance, targeted customer, and credit pipeline to Credit Committee
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase the share of wallet by actively selling Bank Mandiri Group's products and services
- Working closely with Credit Analysts in arranging Credit Proposal, coordinating with Corporate Solution Group, and arranging technical meetings with Legal, Compliance, and Credit Operations
- Minimum 3 years of working experience within corporate banking, commercial banking, investment banking, corporate finance, or advisory function
- Minimum Bank Risk Management Certificate Level 1
- Have an understanding of Financial and Credit Reports
- Fluent in English (both oral & written) & have good presentation skills
- Strong logical and financial analytical skill
- Strong selling & negotiation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Deadline: December 7, 2023
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to links below.
All stages in this recruitment are free of charge. Beware of all types of fraud on behalf of Bank Mandiri and ask for fees such as ticket and accommodation fees to the test location.