Pertamina Training & Consulting Jobs: Human Resources Development Staff | Strategic Management Officer
PT Pertamina Training & Consulting (PTC) is one of PT Pertamina (Persero) subsidiary, which focuses on human capital competence development, especially in the field of oil and gas through the best training and consultation as a business solution.
Supported by competent professionals and with local and international cooperation network, we are ready to assist in developing human resource potential and deliver your company's business solutions for optimum performance and results.
Target: Facilitate human resources capabilities development by implementing technological innovations focused on business orientation through education, training, consultancy and human resource recruitment activities.
Human Resources Development Staff - Jakarta
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Psychology or Psychological Profession (Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply)
- At least 1 year experience in the appropriate field for this position
- Preferably having work experience as Recruitment Staff or Assessment Center
- Prepare recruitment database to meet MPP
- Conduct psychological test (if needed)
- Analyze psychological test results
- Conduct interviews with candidates who are applying for
- Prepare recruitment report in a structured manner
Technical competencies that must be possessed:
- Mastery Microsoft Excel, accustomed using formulas in Excel and creating reports with Pivot Table
- Mastery Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Mastery BEI
- Mastery psychological test equipment (intelligence, personality, and behavior)
- Able to interpret psychological test results
Behavioral competencies that must be possessed:
- Good analytical ability
- Able to communicate well in Indonesian and English
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Have good administrative skills
Strategic Management Officer - Jakarta
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field, preferably in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent
- Competency requirement(s): Strategic Management, Risk Management, & Performance Management
- Good communication skill, creative and analytical thinking, work with team or individual
- Implementing an organization's short-term and long-range strategic goals and change management activities. Familiar with RJPP (Rencana Jangka Panjang Perusahaan) and RKAP (Rencana Kerja & Anggaran Perusahaan)
- Working with an organization's executive management team to identify needs, develop action plans, and oversee the implementation and monitoring of plans
- Ensuring that an organization's executive management team is aligned on strategic goals and evaluating and determining ways to gain market share
- Creating feasibility study of new investment / program proposal
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam. Source: jobstreet.co.id