Wijaya Karya Jobs: Employee Candidate Training Program
The establishment of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. (WIKA) cannot be separated from development history of Indonesia after its independence. It was a nationalization of Dutch company, Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij enBouwbedijf Vis en Co or NV Vis en Co, on March 11, 1960.
WIKA business portfolio consists of five pillars, which are: Infrastructure & Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, and Investment. WIKA’s running its business by using Forward and Backward strategy. Forward is WIKA’s Strategy to obtain all business that can be done in the future. Backward is WIKA’s Strategy to obtain all business or company that supports WIKA’s Key competences.
WIKA 2014, With a new perspective, WIKA restructures its business segments into five pillars namely: Industry, Infrastructure and Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, Investment. With such segmentation WIKA’s performance is expected to be more solid to attain “operational for the best results” through the improvement of product quality, more efficient budget and faster time project completion. By obtaining new contracts in power generation and oil and gas sectors, Wika further solidifies itself as one of the players in the industry, as well as commences management business of public infrastructure.
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. as EPC and Investment Company, one of which is engaged in the Building Construction operating in almost all parts of Indonesia, requiring employee candidates for positions as follows:
Employee Candidate Training Program (PPCP)
Employee Candidate Training Program / Program Pelatihan Calon Pegawai (PPCP) is a recruitment program for prospective employee with regular career path starting from Staff level.
- Minimum Diploma 4 / Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (Structure, Transportation), or Accounting
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for state university graduates and 3.00 for private university graduates
- Have good health record and balanced body weight
- Not color blind partial or total
- Mastery computer software applications in his / her field
- Able to speak English both orally and in writing (TOEFL certificate issued by a Certified Institution with minimum TOEFL score 500 or equivalent)
- Highly motivated, energetic, adaptive and able to cooperate in team
- Willing to be placed in all over the company's operational area
- Test location: Yogyakarta
- Deadline: December 9, 2018
Those who are interested please apply directly to:
- PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. Booth
- UII Integrated Career Days 2018
- Date: December 8-9, 2018
- Time: 08.00 WIB - finish
- Venue: Balai Shinta, Gedung Mandala Bhakti Wanitatama, Jl. Laksda Adisucipto No.88, Demangan Baru, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta
For futher information please contact UII Career Center at link below.