Bank BRI Jobs: Relationship Manager Credit
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk opens career opportunity for the best Indonesian candidates to join the biggest bank in Indonesia. Through tangible evidence serving customers throughout the archipelago, this is your chance to appreciate the country by working with Bank BRI. The Recruitment will be held from January 24 to February 24, 2019 for the RM Kredit (Account Officer) position. Furthermore, in the implementation of the recruitment, the administrative requirements are as follows:
Relationship Manager Kredit - Kanwil Makassar
- Fresh graduate or have at least 1 (one) year experience in marketing
- Maximum age 30 (thirty) years old (not yet passed the 31st birthday at initial selection)
- Not married proven by a certificate from local government
- Minimum height 155 cm (female) and 160 cm (male) with proportional weight and attractive appearance
- Cover letter addressed to Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Makassar and curriculum vitae
- Bachelor's degree (for the Relationship Manager / Account Officer position), with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale 4.00 from any accredited major, photocopy of diploma and transcript which is legalized (wet stamped) and BAN PT accreditation certificate according to the graduation year
- Photocopy of valid identity card (KTP)
- Photocopy of valid Police Certificate (SKCK) which has been certified
- Health and drugs-free certificate
- Statement letter on IDR 6000 stamp duty, stated willing to be placed in any work unit in Makassar Regional Office area (Sulsel, Sulbar, Southeast Sulawesi, and Maluku)
- Statement letter on IDR 6000 stamp duty, stated does not have family member by blood working in BRI throughout Indonesia and does not have family relation with BRI employee at the branch office where the applicant register
- For female applicant, statement letter on IDR 6000 stamp duty, stated willing to not pregnant during the contract period and if violates the statement letter willing to resign from BRI and paying fines according to BRI regulations
- 3x4 cm color photo photograph
- Postcard size full-body color photograph, front and side
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Beware of recruitment scam! Bank BRI never collect any fee and cooperate with any travel agent in carrying out the employee recruitment process.