Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) Jobs: Organization and Governance Analyst
The origins of the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) / Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) came from a second echelon working unit called the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development (PPKPBJ in Indonesian). Formed in 2005, this unit is taksed to formulate government procurement policy and regulations; give public procurement-related technical guidance and advocacy; as well as facilitate the conduct of the public procurement specialist certification examinations.
With the passion to create a better Indonesia, hope surfaced on developing a more effective and efficient procurement process from state and regional budgets (APBN/APBD) adhering to the applications of sound competition that is transparent, open and equitable to all parties as well as being accountable.
Taking to consideration of the said ideals, therefore a procurement system that encompass clear regulatory and procedural aspects, better institutional framework, competent human resources, accountable and transparent business processes, as well as litigation handling that respects the principles of justice needs to be developed.
With regard to a better institutional framework, therefore there needs to be an institution that has the authority to formulate strategic planning and development, policy-making, as well as legal provisions that regulate public procurement that is adaptable to change.
Thus, giving thanks to God Almighty, on 6 December 2007, on 6 December 2007, the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) otherwise known in the Indonesian acronym of LKPP, was established following the Presidential Regulation No.106 of the year 2007.
In its practice, the NPPA is designated as a non-ministerial government agency and has a reporting duty directly to the President of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its function and duties, the NPPA is under the coordination of the State Minister for the National Development Planning / Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas).
Aside from implementing programs inline with its vision and mission as well as the strategic aims and objectives, the NPPA is also responsible to achieve national development targets as mandated in the Mid-term national development plan (RPJMN) 2010-2014, prioritizing in the field of bureaucratic apparatus reform, improvement of good government that is free of corruption, collusion, and nepotism. Specifically, the agency functions and authorities are directed at creating good governance in the public procurement processes.
Other Service Recruitment Legal, Organization and Human Resources Berau.
In order to improve services at the Legal, Organization and Human Resources Bureau of LKPP, other service personnel are needed to fill the position as an Organization and Governance Analyst. The duties and qualifications required are as follows:
Analis Organisasi dan Tata Laksana
- Indonesian citizen
- Male / Female
- Minimum age 21 years old, physically and mentally fit
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison
- Never get involved in drugs abuse
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in any major from State / Private University with minimal accreditation grade A
- Minimum GPA 3.25 of 4.00 scale
- Computer literated, minimum in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work independently and in team and want to develop themselves
- Preferably experienced in similar field for at least 1 year
- 1 position available
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of Business Process and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Maps
- Assist in the preparation of Service Standard
- Assist data collection and data documentation preparation on the bureaucratic reform implementation at LKPP
- Assist the Penilaian Mandiri Pelaksanaan Reformasi Birokrasi (PMPRB) technical in LKPP starts from preparation to evaluation
- Assist in the preparation of official scripts such as letter, report, decree and assignment letter
- Compiling meeting minutes
- Manage governance and bureaucracy reform documents
- Manage administrative activities, such as: meeting completeness, attendance list, honoraria, etc.
- Carry out other tasks required by the unit organization
- Fill in the applicantion form data via the link below and upload the required documents no later than February 23, 2021
- Only the best 5 (five) applicants who meet the qualifications will take the competency test and interview
- The schedule for competency test and interviews will be notified by telephone or email
Submit following documents when declared had pass the selection:
- The original application letter should be addressed to the: Pejabat Pembuat Komitmen pada Sekretariat Utama LKPP
- Curriculum vitae
- Legalized photocopy of diploma
- Legalized photocopy of transcript
- 3 pieces 3x4 cm color photograph
- Photocopy of ID card (KTP)
- Photocopy of other relevant certificates
- The documents should included in a red folder
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
The recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.