Badan Narkotika Nasional (BNN) Jobs: Government Employee with Work Agreement (PPPK)
Based on the Minister of State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform Republic Indonesia Decree, concerning Determination of the Need for State Civil Apparatus Employees within the National Narcotics Board Republic Indonesia for Fiscal Year 2022, the National Narcotics Board (BNN) opens opportunities for Indonesian citizen who meet the requirements to fill the formation of Government Employee with Work Agreement (PPPK) with the provisions as stated in this announcement.
- Indonesian citizen
- The minimum age is 20 years old and maximum 57 years old by the registration date
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment based on a court decision that already has permanent legal force for committing a crime with a prison sentence of 2 (two) years or more
- Never been honorably dismissed not at his / her own request or dishonorably dismissed as a Civil Servant, PPPK, Indonesian National Military Soldier, or Indonesian National Police Personnel, or dishonorably dismissed as a private employee
- Not being a member or administrator of political party or involved in practical politic
- Have the educational qualifications according to the position applied requirements
- Have competence as evidenced by certain valid expertise certifications from authorized professional institution
- Physically and mentally fit in accordance with the requirements for the position applied for
- For overseas graduate have equalized diploma and GPA conversion from DIKTI
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Disabled applicants are welcome to apply
- Have Registration Certificate
- Have experience as Healthcare Officer minimum 2 years
- Free of drugs abuse
- Administrative Screening
- Technical Competencies Test
- Managerial Competencies Test
- Social Cultural Test
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required kindly follow the application procedure as listed in official info below.
Closing date: November 18, 2022.
Beware of scam!. Recruitment Committee never impose any fee in this recruitment process.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.