Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Jobs: Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS) Recruitment 2023
Formed based on Law Number 30 of 2002 concerning the Corruption Eradication Commission which was subsequently amended by Law No. 19 of 2019 concerning the second amendment to Law no. 30 of 2002 concerning the Corruption Eradication Commission, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is given the mandate to eradicate corruption in a professional, intensive and sustainable manner. The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is a state institution within the executive power group which in carrying out its duties and authority is independent and free from the influence of any other power.
The KPK was not formed to take over the task of eradicating corruption from previously existing institutions. The explanation of the law mentions the role of the Corruption Eradication Commission as a trigger mechanism, which means encouraging or acting as a stimulus so that efforts to eradicate corruption by previously existing institutions become more effective and efficient.
In carrying out its duties, the KPK is guided by six principles, namely: legal certainty, openness, accountability, public interest, proportionality and respect for human rights. The KPK is responsible to the public and submits its reports openly and periodically to the President, DPR and BPK.
The Corruption Eradication Commission based on the Decree of the Minister State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform of the Republic Indonesia Number 544 of 2023 dated 20 July 2023 concerning Determining the Need for State Civil Aparatus Employee within the Central Government for Fiscal Year 2023 opens an opportunity for Indonesian citizen to join as Civil Servant Candidates who will be assigned to the Corruption Eradication Commission work unit with the following conditions:
- Civil Servant (CPNS) Recruitment Schedule (Revised)
- Recruitment Announcement: 19 September - 3 October 2023
- Registration: 20 September - 9 October 2023
- Administrative Screening: 20 September - 12 October 2023
- Administrative Screening Results Announcement: 13-16 October 2023
- Rebuttal Filing Period: 17-19 October 2023
- Rebuttal Response Period: 17-21 October 2023
- Post-Rebuttal Announcement: 20-26 October 2023
- Withdrawal of Final Data: 27-29 October 2023
- Basic Test (SKD CPNS) Scheduling: 30 October - 2 November 2023
- Announcement of Basic Test (SKD CPNS) Participant List, Schedule, and Venue: 3-6 November 2023
- Basic Test (SKD CPNS): 7-16 November 2023
- Basic Test (SKD CPNS) Score Processing: 14-17 November 2023
- Basic Test (SKD CPNS) Result Announcement: 18-20 November 2023
- Rebuttal Filing Period: 21-23 November 2023
- Rebuttal Response Period: 21-25 November 2023
- Post-Rebuttal Basic Test (SKD CPNS) Score Processing: 24-28 November 2023
- Post-Rebuttal Announcement: 25-30 November 2023
- Field Test (SKB CPNS) Non CAT: 1-20 December 2023
- Mapping Field Test (SKB CPNS) with CAT Location Points (SKB Location Input): 1-3 December 2023
- Selection of Field Test (SKB CPNS) with CAT Location Points by Applicants: 4-6 December 2023
- Withdrawal of Final Data: 7-8 December 2023
- Field Test (SKB CPNS) with CAT Scheduling: 9-10 December 2023
- Announcement of Field Test (SKB CPNS) with CAT Participant List, Schedule, and Venue: 11-13 December 2023
- Field Test (SKB CPNS): 14-20 December 2023
- Integration SKD and SKB Scores: 21 December 2023 - 2 January 2024
- Graduation Announcement: 3-10 January 2024
- Rebuttal Filing Period: 11-13 January 2023
- Rebuttal Response Period: 11-17 January 2024
- Post-Rebuttal Score Processing: 13-18 January 2024
- Post-Rebuttal Graduation Announcement: 14-20 January 2024
- Completion of DRH NIP CPNS: 21 January - 19 February 2024
- Proposal for NIP CPNS Determination: 20 February - 20 March 2024
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required kindly register to link below on 20 September - 9 October 2023.
Beware of scam!. Recruitment Committee never impose any fee in this recruitment process.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.