Lowongan CPNS BAKAMLA 2021: Formasi Lengkap Lowongan CPNS Badan Keamanan Laut (BAKAMLA) 2021
The Maritime Security Agency of the Republic Indonesia (Badan Keamanan Laut Republik Indonesia) is an agency in charge of conducting security and safety patrols in the territorial waters of Indonesia and in the Indonesian jurisdiction.
Bakamla is a non-ministerial government agency responsible to the President through the Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs. Previously, Bakamla was a non-structural organization called the Maritime Security Coordinating Board of the Republic Indonesia (abbreviated as Bakorkamla RI or Bakorkamla).
In order to support the smooth implementation of duties and services to the community, increase organizational capacity, and accelerate the national strategic goals achievement, it is deemed necessary to increase the number of State Civil Aparatus in the Maritime Security Agency which consists of Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS) and Government Employee with a Work Agreement (PPPK).
Details of the needs of 372 (three hundred and seventy-two) State Civil Aparatus at the Maritime Security Agency, consisting of 2 (two) Health Officers and 370 (three hundred and seventy) Technical Personnel as listed below.
- Recruitment Announcement: May 30 to June 13, 2021
- Registration: May 31 to June 21, 2021
- Administrative Screening and Screening Result Announcement: June 1 - 30, 2021
- Rebuttal Period (Masa Sanggah): July 1 - 11, 2021
- CPNS Basic Competencies Test (SKD) Using CAT BKN: July to September 2021
- PPPK Non Teacher Competencies Test Using CAT BKN: July to September 2021 (after the CPNS SKD is completed in each location)
PPPK Teacher Competencies Test using CBT Kemendikbud:
- Test 1: August 2021
- Test 2: October 2021
- Test 3: December 2021
- CPNS Field Competencies Test (SKB): September to October 2021
- Final Announcement and Rebuttal Period: November 2021
- CPNS NIP / PPPK ID Number Determination: December 2021
Formasi Lowongan CPNS Badan Keamanan Laut (BAKAMLA) 2021