BPJS Kesehatan Jobs: Member of Supervisory Board Committee
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is a Legal Public Entity operated since January 1, 2014 (previously known as PT Askes (Persero)) and have a vision of "Cakupan Semesta 2019" where no later than January 1, 2019, the entire population of Indonesia has national health insurance for the benefit of health care and protection in fulfilling the basic needs of health, that organized by a reliable, superior and trusted BPJS Kesehatan.
BPJS Kesehatan opens career opportunity for following position:
Calon Anggota Komite Dewan Pengawas BPJS Kesehatan - Jakarta
As a Member of Supervisory Board Committee, you are responsible for conducting supervision including:
- Acceptance of participant registration and the implementation
- Participant data collection and management in the health social security program
- Information providing regarding the implementation of the the health social security program to participant
- Strategic planning policy and the policy implementation
- Security system and risk management for information and communication technology of BPJS Kesehatan and its implementation.
- Maximum age 58 years (by December 31, 2019)
- Minimum possess Master degree, with backgrounds including: Doctor, Hospital Management, Health Insurance, Law, and Economics
- Minimum 3 years work experience, both in functional and managerial positions
- Have expertise certification in accordance with BPJS Kesehatan needs
- Skillful using Microsoft Office
- Able to speak English actively and passively (preferably have a TOEFL certificate with minimum score 500)
- Announcement and Registration
- Administration Selection
- Paper Writing
- Presentation and Interview
- MMPI Test
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- 4x6 cm color photograph
- ID Card (KTP)
- The lastest diploma that has been legalized by the University
- Transcript that have been legalized by the University
- Reference Letter from the previous employer
- Health Certificate from a doctor, including a Drug-Free Certificate
- A valid Police Certificate (SKCK).
The documents that are not yet available when registering can be proposed at the next selection stage.
All application documents are scanned into 1 (one) file and uploaded in the "resume" section. No later than 11 November 2019 11:59 p.m. WIB.
- BPJS Kesehatan has the full right in decide and select the best candidates as needed at each stage and the decision cannot be contested
- Applicants who meet the administrative selection requirements will be announced via the BPJS Kesehatan website or contacted by telephone and / or email
- This recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of those acting on behalf of BPJS Kesehatan and ask for fee, including a reimbursement scheme for travel and accommodation.
- Welfare Benefit
- Communication Skill
- Legal Drafting
Those who are interested please apply to links below no later than November 11, 2019.