Badan Pengelola Keuangan Haji (BPKH) Jobs: Audit Committee Member
Hajj Fund Management Agency / Badan Pengelola Keuangan Haji (BPKH) is an agency in charge of managing hajj fund which includes reception, development, expenditure, and accountability for hajj fund.
In order to meet the needs of new employee within the agency, Hajj Fund Management Agency conducts open recruitment with the following conditions:
Anggota Komite Audit - Jakarta Selatan
The Audit Committee carries out functions:
Performing governance activities of the Audit Committee which include:
- Prepare an annual work plan;
- Arrange a schedule for the annual meeting;
- Prepare minutes of meeting to be submitted to the Supervisory Board in the form of periodic report on the Audit Committee meeting; and
- Prepare regular report and documentation of the Audit Committee's activities;
Provide recommendation to the Supervisory Board regarding the results of the examination, monitoring and evaluation which include:
- Adequacy of the structure and implementation of the internal control system;
- Procedures related to the financial report preparation process; and
- The conformity of the financial statement presented with generally accepted accounting principle.
- Review and examine the accountability report on the implementation of Hajj Financial management, which includes but is not limited to financial report and BPKH operational performance report as well as BPKH management reports;
- Review the proposed strategic plan and its change in financial aspect, performance target and compliance;
- Review the proposed RKAT design and its change in financial aspect, performance target and compliance;
- Review the accountability report on the implementation of periodic Hajj Financial management (monthly, quarterly, semester, and annually);
- Coordinate and harmonize BPKH's annual financial report that have been audited by BPK before being published to the public or to stakeholder;
- Monitor and evaluate the follow-up to the result of internal and external examination;
- Review and examine the process of procuring goods and / or service;
- Conduct an assessment of BPKH performance;
- Monitor follow-up on complaint or relevant critic related to the management of Hajj Finance;
- Review the proposed transfer or write-off of BPKH asset;
- Evaluate the performance of the Audit Committee independently and report the results to the Supervisory Board every year; and
- Perform other duties related to the supervision provided by the Supervisory Board.
- Possess Bachelor degree in Accounting / Management / Finance / Banking (possess Master degree is preferred);
- 35-50 years old;
- Graduated from college / university with minimum accreditation grade B (accreditation grade A is preferred);
- Minimum 5 (five) years working experience in the audit field;
- Have competence or expertise in accounting, auditing, finance and / or performance appraisal;
- Understand financial report, audit process, risk management, business process, and BPKH law and regulation; and
- Not an insider from a public accounting firm, legal consulting firm, public appraisal service office or any other party that provides assurance, non-assurance service to BPKH within the last 6 (six) months.
- Closing date: October 31, 2020
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement / Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Required Skills
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
Closing date: October 31, 2020.
Recruitment process is free of charge and we are not cooperate with any travel agent in this recruitment program. Beware of recruitment scam.