Ministry of National Development Planning (BAPPENAS) Jobs: Substance Supporting Staff
Ministry of National Development Planning / BAPPENAS (Kemenneg PPN) formerly named "Ministry of National Development Planning", is the ministry in charge of the Government of Indonesia is the national development planning matters.
Kemeneg PPN in performing their duties using organizational units of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas). Minister PPN is also State Minister and the Head of Bappenas.
National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) is a government agency that has the main task to plan national development planning, monitoring and controlling, and evaluating its implementation.
Tenaga Pendukung Substansi di Direktorat Hukum dan Regulasi
To support and assist the implementation of duties and functions of the Directorate of Law and Regulation for fiscal year 2020, we are requires substantial support contract staff with details as follows:
A. Scope of Work
- Assist in material preparation, coordination, and documentation of assigned activities implementation
- Collect and manage data in the context of assigned activities implementation
- Assist in the preparation of meeting material / minutes and other technical assignments
- Create a structured and comprehensive activity report
- Work together with the activity coordinator and be responsible in substance and technical to the activity coordinator and leader
- Consult in the preparation and implementation of a schedule for joint activities with the activity coordinator
- Support the implementation of other directorate duties
Qualifications (must be explained on CV):
- Possess Bachelor / Master degreein Law minoring / concentration in Constitutional Law or State Administrative Law or Community Law and Development; as well as Economic Criminal / Civil Law
- Has extensive knowledge of law and government; law and development; law and public policy, criminal law, and economic civil law
- Experienced in scientific writing (preferably those related to number 1 and 2 topics)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and its features (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Proficient in English
- Have performance support soft skills such as output oriented and teamwork, highly motivated, enthusiasm for learning, adapt well, organize event / activity
- Able to work independently and meet work target
- Commit for a full-time employment contract of at least 2 years
- Applicants are required to submit application documents in accordance with this announcement
The selection process consists of 2 (two) stages:
- Stage 1: Selection of application files
- Stage 2: Selection of writing / essay
- Stage 3: Interview and Writing / Essay Presentation
- Announcement of selection result is the final result from the Selection Team and will informed to applicants who passed and did not pass the selection by email / phone
Required Application Files
- Cover letter, CV and sample writing (writing should preferably have a related topic with points 1 and / or 2 and 3 of the qualifications above), accompanied by a photograph and complete identity, as well as an email address and telephone number that can be easily contacted (combined into 1 .PDF file with maximum size 1MB)
- Attachments consist of diploma, academic transcript, Employment Certificate / reference letter from the previous employer, other supporting certificates, and the last salary slip (combined into 1 .PDF file with maximum size 20 MB)
Please send the complete application file to email address below, no later than Wednesday, September 30, 2020 addressed to: Ibu Direktur Hukum dan Regulasi Bappenas, with email subject: Lamaran Tenaga Pendukung Substansi 2020.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.