Mahkamah Konstitusi (MK) Jobs: Social Media Specialist
The first page of the history of the Constitutional Court is the adoption of the idea of the Constitutional Court in the constitution amendment done by the Peoples Consultative Assembly in 2001, as formulated in the Act No. 24 Article (2) and the Act No. 24C of the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia, as the result of the third change appointed on 9 November 2001. The idea to establish a Constitutional Court is a development of discourses in state and law emerged in the 20thSeen from the development of the time, Indonesia is the 78th country, which establishes a Constitutional Court, as well as the first country in the world establishing this institution in this 21st century.
The vision of the Constitutional Court is: Upholding the Constitution of the State in order to realize the ideals of law and democracy for the sake of national and state life of dignity.
The Constitutional Court's mission are: To realize the Constitutional Court as one of the modern judicial power and reliable and to building a culture of constitutionality of Indonesia and the constitution.
Non-Civil Servant Government Employee Recruitment / Pengadaan Pegawai Pemerintah Non Pegawai Negeri (PPNPN):
Spesialis Media Sosial
- Have an interest, initiative, creativity, and innovative in managing social media;
- Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in Communications;
- Minimum GPA 3.00;
- Age 25-30 years old in 2020;
- Have work experience of at least 3 (three) years in the field of social media management;
- Mastery Bahasa Indonesia and familiar with English;
- Mastery the basic skills of photography and videography;
- Mastery social media tools, graphic design programs, and video editing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere);
- Have the ability in marketing strategy communication, communicative, and able to work individually or in team to achieving the target;
- Attach Curriculum Vitae (CV) and portfolio;
- Have a smartphone
- Applicants should send their application, Curriculum Vitae (CV), and portfolio to email address below with subject: Spesialis Media Sosial. Deadline for sending application file until July 20, 2020.
- Announcement: June 29, 2020
- Application Submission: June 30 - July 20, 2020
- Documents Screening: July 21 - 27, 2020
- Documents Screening Result Announcement: August 5, 2020
- Interview I: August 10 - 12, 2020
- Interview I Result Announcement: August 14, 2020
- Interview II: August 18-19, 2020
- Final Result Announcement: August 24, 2020
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.