Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) Jobs: PBJP Question Paper Drafting Staff
The origins of the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) / Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) came from a second echelon working unit called the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development (PPKPBJ in Indonesian). Formed in 2005, this unit is taksed to formulate government procurement policy and regulations; give public procurement-related technical guidance and advocacy; as well as facilitate the conduct of the public procurement specialist certification examinations.
Taking to consideration of the said ideals, therefore a procurement system that encompass clear regulatory and procedural aspects, better institutional framework, competent human resources, accountable and transparent business processes, as well as litigation handling that respects the principles of justice needs to be developed.
With regard to a better institutional framework, therefore there needs to be an institution that has the authority to formulate strategic planning and development, policy-making, as well as legal provisions that regulate public procurement that is adaptable to change.
Thus, giving thanks to God Almighty, on 6 December 2007, on 6 December 2007, the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) otherwise known in the Indonesian acronym of LKPP, was established following the Presidential Regulation No.106 of the year 2007.
In its practice, the NPPA is designated as a non-ministerial government agency and has a reporting duty directly to the President of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its function and duties, the NPPA is under the coordination of the State Minister for the National Development Planning / Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas).
Aside from implementing programs inline with its vision and mission as well as the strategic aims and objectives, the NPPA is also responsible to achieve national development targets as mandated in the Mid-term national development plan (RPJMN) 2010-2014, prioritizing in the field of bureaucratic apparatus reform, improvement of good government that is free of corruption, collusion, and nepotism. Specifically, the agency functions and authorities are directed at creating good governance in the public procurement processes.
In order to fulfill other services, for PBJP Question Paper Drafting Staff in Profession Certification Directorate, we hereby requires other services of PBJP Question Paper Drafting Staff with the following conditions:
Staf Perancang Naskah Soal PBJP
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree majoring in Psychology / Education
- Have a GPA above 3.00 and graduated from university with accreditation grade minimum B
- Mastery Microsoft Office
- Able to analyze the problem
- Able to communicate effectively, have initiative, thorough, careful, and able to work in a team
- Preferably have PBJP Basic Certificate; and
- Preferably have experience in compiling Test Equipment
- Fill out the registration form and submit supporting data via link below no later than Friday, 22 October 2021, at 23.59 WIB
- The selected candidates will be further contacted by the Procurement Officer at Profession Certification Directorate by phone or email
- This recruitment is for other service staff (non ASN) of 2021 fiscal year and can be extended in accordance with the availability of the budget and work performance assessment
- The recruitment committee decision cannot be contested
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
The recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.