Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Jobs: Technical Support Personnel at the Deputy Assistant for Digital Economy
The Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs was formed on July 25, 1966 and was incorporated in the Ampera I Cabinet under the name Ministry of Economy and Finance, which at that time was held by Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX. Then in the Ampera II Cabinet it changed its name to the State Ministry of Economy, Finance, and Industry, and in the Development Cabinet I it became the Coordinating Ministry for Economy, Finance, and Industry (EKUIN). In the dynamic process of government and economic development, this Ministry has also developed and has changed its name several times (see Names of Coordinating Ministers for Economic Affairs). The name "Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs" itself only started in 2000.
The Coordinating Ministry for the Economy is led by a Coordinating Minister for the Economy (Coordinating Minister for the Economy) which since October 23, 2019 has been held by Airlangga Hartarto.
In accordance with Presidential Regulation Number 37 of 2020 concerning the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs has the task of coordinating, synchronizing, and controlling Ministry affairs in the administration of government in the economic sector.
The Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs carries out the following functions:
- Coordination and synchronization of the formulation, stipulation, and implementation of Ministry / Agency policies related to issues in the economic sector;
- Controlling the implementation of Ministry / Agency policies related to issues in the economy;
- Management and handling of issues related to the economic sector;
- Overseeing national priority programs and other policies decided by the President and the Cabinet Meeting;
- Settlement of issues in the economic sector that cannot be resolved or agreed upon between Ministries / Institutions and ensure the implementation of the said decisions;
- Management of state property / wealth which is the responsibility of the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs;
- Coordinating the implementation of tasks, fostering, and providing administrative support to all organizational elements within the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs;
- Supervising the implementation of functions within the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs; and
- Carrying out other functions assigned by the President.
The Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs organizes the Procurement of Supporting Personnel Services for Wave VII to assist office activities in the 2022 Fiscal Year with the following specifications:
Technical Support Personnel at the Deputy Assistant for Digital Economy (Code: G7-D4-01)
1 (one) non-permanent employee in the field of International Relations for the coordination of digital economy development policies.
- Male or Female with maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in International Relations / English Literature with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 scale
- Preferably have minimum 1 year work experience
- Understand international relations, international cooperation and international organization
- Have good motivation and work spirit
- Preferably have good English language skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel applications
- Have good knowledge of international issues
- Able to work together in a team or work independently
- Have TIN (NPWP) or willing to make TIN if you have and accepted as an employee
- Monthly salary: IDR 5,500,000.00
Registration is opened online through link below.
Closing date: June 24, 2022 at 12.00 WIB.
For all applicants please submit your photograph and Curriculum Vitae (CV) in single file via the registration page.
Administrative Screening results will be announced through the website below on June 25-26, 2022.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.