Coordinator Ministry of Economic Affairs Jobs: Computer Infographic Technical Supporting Staff
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian in the Orde Baru era, formed on July 25, 1966 with the name of Kementerian Utama Bidang Ekonomi, Keuangan, dan Industri (EKUIN) at that time held by Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX. The Ministry is incorporated in the Ampera Cabinet which replaces the Dwikora Cabinet. Along with the change of government, the name of the Ministry also several times changed. The name "Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian" had just started in 2000.
The Coordinator Ministry of Economic Affairs opens service procurement of Computer Infographic Technical Supporting Staff to assist office activities in the 2018 fiscal year with the following qualifications.
Computer Infographic Technical Supporting Staff Assistant Deputy Investment Development (Code: G9-D5-01)
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer / Graphic Design
- Graduated from state / private university with accreditation grade A
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Sound mind and body
- Honest and responsible in working
- Have good work motivation
- Have skill in the field of computer infographic / graphic design
- Have a National Identity Card (KTP) and Tax Identification Number (NPWP)
- Proficient in English, minimum passive
- Able to work together in team and work independently
- 1 contract position available
- Salary: IDR 5,000,000 / month
- Scan of National Identity Card (KTP)
- Scan of Tax Identification Number (NPWP)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Scan of diploma
- Education department (jurusan) accreditation certificate
- Scan of transcript
- Scan of other certificates related to computer infographic / graphic design (if any)
- Scan of TOEFL / TOEIC certificate (if any)
Those who are interested please register at link below no later than September 18, 2018 at 16.00 WIB.
The documents above should be uploaded on the registration website.
Administrative screening result will be announced through the registration website above on September 20, 2018.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.