Odira Energy Karang Agung Jobs: Accounting & Budget Superintendent
PT Odira Energy Karang Agung (OEKA) is a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS) affiliated with SKK Migas, as a representative institution of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in charge of carrying out management of upstream oil and gas business activities based on the Cooperation Contract. OEKA operates the Karang Agung Block Oil and Gas Field, located in Banyuasin and Musi Banyuasin Regencies, South Sumatra.
In May 2018, PP Energi acquired 70% of OEKA's shares as the new majority shareholder and OEKA's main controller. OEKA has signed a Cooperation Contract with BP Migas on 16 January 2007 for the Karang Agung block concession of 491.94 km2 for 30 years until 2037. OEKA as KKKS today has enter production phase in Block wells Karang Agung South Sumatra.
PT Odira Energi Karang Agung with its production up to 1,000 BOPD. The Company is optimistic to provide solutions of energy deficit issues backed by an upstream and downstream integration. The Company also commits to conduct further exploration and production in line with national oil and gas demand projection in the future.
Join us now!.
Accounting & Budget Superintendent
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability work well under pressure
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role
- Minimum 3 years of accounting supervision & management experience specifically within upstream oil & gas
- Manage AFE, FQR, FMR, Asset Management Report, Contract and Purchase Order Processes
- Process all accounting entries in respect of events and publications
- Complete quarterly VAT returns
- Contribute in the preparation of annual budget, managing allocated areas of cost to ensure the team delivers the budget in a timely and efficient manner in line with business plans
Application deadline: Monday, May 31, 2021.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please submit your resume to email address below.
Email subject: Name_Position (e.g: Nadia_Acc&Budget Superintendent).