Medco E&P Indonesia Jobs: HSE Engineer
From the day it was founded on 9 June 1980 as one of the first Indonesian drilling contractors, MedcoEnergi has transformed into an integrated energy company with businesses in oil and gas exploration and production as well as other energy related ventures.
Currently the Company employs more than 2,300 people in working areas that span from Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi to beyond Indonesia over seas.
The Company’s entry in oil and gas exploration and production began when it took over Tesoro’s Kalimantan exploration and production contracts (TAC and PSC) in 1992 and PT Stanvac Indonesia from Exxon-Mobil in 1995. Supported by a successful IPO in 1994, the company has continued to expand its business into other energy related ventures.
MedcoEnergi aims to increase its oil and gas production within the next years, enabling the Company to grow and become a company with market capitalization of more than US$ 1 billion.
PT Medco E&P Indonesia is a subsidiary of PT Medco Energi International, Tbk. for oil and gas activities in Indonesia, focusing on upstream activity, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. MedcoEnergi’s upstream activities began with its 1992 acquisition of Tesoro’s Oil and Gas E&P contracts (Sanga-Sanga / Samboja / Tarakan Blocks TAC and Tarakan Block PSC) in East Kalimantan, MedcoEnergi proceeded to successfully demonstrated its capability in redeveloping and improving the production of mature fields in East Kalimantan. The success in enhancing the performance of mature fields in East Kalimantan, on top of the successful stocks IPO in early fourth quarter 1994, strengthened MedcoEnergi’s confident to expand its upstream activities. In 1995 the Company acquired PT Stanvac Indonesia from Exxon and Mobil Oil. The Company acquired Oil and Gas E&P contracts (PSCs) in South Sumatra through this transaction.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Assist the project team to prepare Project HSE requirements
- Involve in the preparation of Project Execution Plan
- Assist project team to prepare Project Readiness
- Assist project team for equipment safety and requirement for safety best practices
- Assess risks and job hazard analysis process of identifying hazards and putting controls in every construction stage
- Encourages a proactive reporting culture, and assisting project team with the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Project Safety Plan
- Conducts regular site safety inspections, reports deficiencies, analyzes inspection and incident data to identify opportunities to develop preventive and corrective practices
- Participate in regulatory agency and lenders inspections and investigations to ensure compliance with all local, national and lenders regulations
- Conducts all job related safety engineering
- Prepare Weekly, and Monthly Safety Report
- Monitor all construction work activity for conformance with HSE requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electro or related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HSE experience in EPC Contractor / Power Plant Construction Oil and Gas Plant Construction / Petrochemical Construction
- Understand Process Safety, familiar with Safety Engineering, Fire Protection System and Understand HAZID / HAZOP
- Familiar with codes of ANSI, ASME, NFPA standards and OSHA
- Certifications of AK3 Umum or AK3 Migas, ISO and OHSAS / SMK3 Auditor, Fire Fighting, Heavy Lifting and Electrical Safety
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ready to travel and willing to be placed in remote area
Those who are interested please apply to link below.