Angkasa Pura Properti Jobs: Admin Accounting & SAP
PT Angkasa Pura Properti is a subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) which was effective in January 2012. As one of its subsidiary, PT Angkasa Pura Properti was established to focus on property development business activities, and construction services in both residential and commercial areas in airport region.
PT Angkasa Pura Properti has been given trust by PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) to develop potential land owned by PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) both inside and outside the airport area.
Initially airport development only received income obtained from flight activities. But along with the development of the airport is now no longer just used as a place of operation of airlines and passenger departure and arrival, more broadly the role of airport has shifted into a center of economic activity, supporting tourism activities, and trade in increasing non-aeronautical income which involves various sectors such as hotel, logistic, and also property like a city which was later referred to as the Airport City concept.
Departing from this concept, PT Angkasa Pura Properti is here to develop land and build property and commercial facilities to support the entire airport community to achieve the realization of Airport City.
The Airport City concept plays an important role because this business process will be integrated. Property services and facilities are designed to facilitate passengers while they are in the vicinity of the airport, which in the end economic activities at the airport will be easier and grow more rapidly.
Admin Accounting & SAP - Jakarta
- Preferably male
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferably have experience in his / her field for 3 years
- Able to and mastery Microsoft Office computer operation
- Understand accounting software (SAP, Acurate Software)
- Proficient in English is at least passive
- Able to work individually and in team
- Closing date: December 6, 2019
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy National Identity Card (KTP)
- 1 sheet size 4x6 cm photograph
- Copy of education diploma and transcript / SKHU
- The recruitment and selection process is free of charge in any form
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to follow the recruitment and selection process
- The decision of recruitment and selection committee is final and cannot to be contested