Frisian Flag Indonesia Jobs: Junior Manager Customer Finance
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, Frisian Flag Indonesia means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At Frisian Flag Indonesia we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at Frisian Flag Indonesia means you are contributing to a better world.
Junior Manager Customer Finance - Jakarta Timur
Finance business partner for Sales Team in maximizing strategic investments through performance management, timely information, decision support, profitability review, and finance forecast submission and analysis for promo plan. Externally engage with customer, distributor, and sales team to find opportunity and improvement plan for continuous sales development and management.
Job Description and Team Details
- Coordinates and controls financial rolling forecast, month end closing for all trade spend
- Provides reliable & actionable financial information to support data based decision making in sales strategy
- Assist sales team to support analysis for customer profitability (front and back margin), Cost to Serve, customer / channel contribution statement, profitability analysis, and review productivity to business insight.
- Provide sufficient and timely information for sales performance and financial review.
- Ensures trade spend in control. Manage pre / post promotion evaluation. Aims to improve promotion ROI.
- Makes sure relevant controls and procedures well implemented
- Coordinates with AR team in managing DSO
- Supports cross functional projects with sales team. Grows together through building financial capability to sales team, embedding ROI mindset.
- Coordinates and leads improvement on business review operations.
- Coordinates with trade claim team team in managing reliability on consistency claim process.
- Mastering with fund management system for spending plan and review tools.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting
- At least 2 years experiences in financial control / forecasting (especially in sales / marketing control) and management reporting experience.
- Having FMCG background is a plus point
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power point)
- Strong Logic and Analytical Thinking
- Good Problem solving skill with WIN_WIN mindset
- Strong opinionated and pay attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be places in FFI Head Office (Jakarta Timur)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Frisian Flag Indonesia offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue growing. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn
Those who are interested please apply to link below.