Bank BCA Jobs: Wealth Specialist
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Are you the next new face of BCA?
- Job Position: Experienced
- Location: Jakarta
- Open Date: December 4, 2019
- Close Date: December 31, 2020
- Improve Wealth Management services at BCA by providing an advisory role specifically in managing Investment products
- Improve the marketing performance of investment products at BCA
- Assist branches to focus more on offering investment solutions to customers
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities in Indonesia / abroad
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Have an active WAPERD Certification (preferably if have a WPPE certificate)
- Having experience as a Relationship Manager (RM) 1-3 years (preferably from a Foreign Bank)
- Have a high interest in the field of Wealth Management, especially the equity asset class and fixed income class
- Able to understand news / articles in English
- Have good analytical and logical thinking
- Able to communicate persuasively well
- Able to conduct a good presentation
- Have good intrapersonal and interpersonal skills
- Administrative Selection
- Psychological Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview
- Medical Check-Up
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.