Adaro Energy Jobs: Port Engineer
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Port Engineer - Kalimantan Selatan
- Perform all fleet maintenance activities, docking, and give intruction to repair to support operational activities.
- Minimum Education Diploma 3 / ATT III (showed by marine certification).
- Having good analysist and problem solving about marine engine, good coordination techniques (team leader & team work) as well.
- Having competencies about oil tanker, ISM Code & vessel
- Having experience as engineer (minimum 2 year)
- Having experience as chief engineer (minimum 3 year)
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan
- Status: Permanent
- Available position: 2 positions
- Closing date: February 29, 2020
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at link below.
Beware recruitment scams using Adaro Energy or subsidiary names.
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at recruitment[at]adaro.com.