Danone Indonesia Jobs: Fixed Asset & Insurance Supervisor
Dedicated to our mission; to bring health through food to as many people as possible, we are a leading global food company built on four business lines:
Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products,
- Early Life Nutrition, and
- Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Headquartered in Paris, we are presence in over 120 countries globally. In 2018, we generated sales of €24.7 billion, with more than half came from emerging countries. Our brand portfolio includes both international brands (Activia, Actimel, Danette, Danonino, Danio, Evian, Volvic, Nutrilon / Aptamil, Nutricia) and local brands (Oikos, Prostokvashino, Aqua, Bonafont, Mizone, Blédina, Cow & Gate).
At Danone Group in Indonesia, more than 15,000 employees share the same values of HOPE (Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm) that underlie our unique company culture and identity. These values embody our past and our ambition for the future. They guide the way we work, live together and interact with our different stakeholders.
We bring those four values into life with CODES (Creates a meaningful future; Opens connections inside and outside; Drives for sustainable results; Empowers self and diverse teams; Self aware). CODES is our Danone's comprehensive leadership framework which describes the expected leadership competencies for each Danoner to develop, act togetehr and realise Danone's ambition.
Based on the framework, we focus on 5 leadership behavioral competencies we need now to support our transformation, unleash business opportunities and move faster to be future ready: Human Centric; Inclusive adn Collaborative; Agile; Accountable and Decisive; Courageous with Empathy.
Be Part of Danoners
Fixed Asset & Insurance Supervisor - Jakarta Selatan
About the Job
In this role, you will do
- Perform day-to-day Insurance related activities in accordance with Group Insurance rules and cluster recommendations.
- Perform day-to-day Fixed Assets accounting activities in accordance with the Group accounting policies & procedures, and local regulations. These activities may include: creation/capitalization, write-off/disposal, impairment, transfer, depreciation, etc
- Intiate and monitor fixed asset stock taking
- Maintain fixed asset register across CBUs
To be successful in this role, you would need to be:
- Bachelor in Accounting or other Business related fields or related experience
- At least 2 years experience of managing company fixed asset
- MS Office, Project Management, Strong analytical thinking, Good interpersonal relationship, Detail oriented
- Having Fixed Asset knowledge
Embrace the opportunity. Apply before 31 January 2020.