Frisian Flag Indonesia Jobs: Junior Brand Manager Winning Portofolio
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, Frisian Flag Indonesia means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At Frisian Flag Indonesia we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at Frisian Flag Indonesia means you are contributing to a better world.
Junior Brand Manager Winning Portofolio - Jakarta
Plan, implement, monitor and evaluating the activity to drive a winning portfolio to ensure achievement of overall company business objectives (Growth, Share, and EBIT).
- Identify benefit and occasion to play drive and clear portfolio strategy as part of annual integrated brand planning process
- Driving optimal OBPPC architecture and owning renovation / renovation process by identifying relevant consumer / shopper needs.
- Initiate and follow through the PPM process for the NPD project, including creating the relevant product / packaging brief for R&D and Make or Buy input for process decision for supply chain team.
- Own and monitor the progress of PPM projects on daily / biweekly project / OPN monthly.
- Ensure smooth NPD process, implementation with close coordination with PAM in creating the consumer & shopper selling story and creates clear product allocation with input from respective area / channel manager using the NPD calculator or other tools to ensure right forecast
- Ensure clear phase in / out process for any change management renovations
- To track the NPD / innovation performance against the intended business case
- Provides monthly analysis and recommendation on the brand category performances.
- 3 years’ experience in Brand
- Depth understanding of Indonesia Market, competition, culture and area.
- Strong negotiations skills to resolve issues / conflicts in a “win-win” manner
- Have strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Agile, high drive and flawless execution oriented
- Good command in English both written and verbal
Those who are interested please apply to link below.