PGN LNG Indonesia Jobs: Shorebase Staff
PT PGN LNG Indonesia (PGN LNG) is a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, established on 26 June 2012 which aims to develop the LNG business in PGN group that constitutes natural gas liquefaction, LNG storage and shipment, and regasification to natural gas in order to support key business of PGN in the transportation and distribution of gas to customers.
Since July 2014, PGN LNG is currently operate Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) located 21 km off the coast of Labuhan maringgai (Lampung), with a cappacity of 1,5 to 2 MTPA with send out rate of 240 MMSCFD
For future development, PGN LNG is committed to build and operate facilities and infrastructure of LNG in across of Indonesia in order to support the government's program for reducing oil consumption.
Since 2014, PLI has operated FSRU Lampung which located in Labuhan Maringgai, with a capacity of 1.5 to 2 MTPA and capacity of 240 MMSCFD. Lampung FSRU facility integrated with SSWJ pipeline linking gas resources in Sumatra with the largest potential customers in Indonesia in West Java.
Improve the mastery of the local market by providing LNG for electricity needs, both from PLN and other industries, as well as business development in the eastern part of Indonesia in order to support the government’s program to accelerate the economic development of eastern Indonesia in the central and eastern region of Indonesia.
Currently seeking for eligible candidate to fill position as listed below:
Staf Shorebase (Code: SS)
- Minimum Diploma 3 or ANT IV in Marine
- Have minimum 1 year experience in administration, specifically shipping and port administration
- Preferably domiciled in Cilegon, Banten
- Able to speak English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and internet
- Able to coordinate well with internal and external parties
- High integrity and able to work in a team
- Manage the company's shorebase facility and representative office in accordance with company procedure and K3PL policy
- Assist in preparing report and administrative activity as well as monitoring shorebase operational activity
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of offshore terminal support fleet activity
Please send your Application Letter, CV and supporting documents immediately by including the position code no later than February 25, 2020 to the Human Resources Manager PT PGN LNG Indonesia at email address below.
Beware of recruitment scam. Recruitment process is free of charge. PT. PGN LNG Indonesia not cooperate with any travel agent.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.