Adaro Energy Jobs: Finance Accounting and Tax Supervisor | Electrical Maintenance Technician
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Finance Accounting and Tax Supervisor - Jakarta
- Responsible to ensure all finance, accounting & tax activities are done in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures within the company.
- To check and ensure the supporting documents for all financial transactions and financial reports are valid and accurate.
- Check tax administration reports and to report the company’s tax obligations to ensure it is done in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- To ensure all invoice calculations that have been received are accurate to ensure that there are no deviations between the calculations and the invoices.
- Check cash flow documents to ensure its compliance with the company’s systems, procedures, and budget plans as well as to perform corrective actions in order to control the company’s cash flow.
- Ensure all of the company’s financial obligations are paid on time and to ensure that the company’s financial data are provided accurately in order to control the company’s cash flow.
- Ensure the availability of petty cash to support the company’s operational activities.
- To check the vendor’s tax and compliance documentation, ensuring its accuracy in accordance with the company’s policy.
- To check all supporting data for fixed assets, A/P, A/R, Stock, Loan in order to ensure accurate and timely documentation.
- Regularly update PSAK, IFRS and other tax regulations and to ensure the company implements these regulations in all of its transactional documentation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position
- Required Competencies: Accounting Control, Account Payable Management, Tax Regulation, Financial Analysis
- Good communication skils
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: July 31, 2020
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Kalimantan Selatan
- Responsible to conduct the maintenance on the equipment of the power plant based on working procedures that has been defined to keep the equipment performance in safely manners.
- To repair malfunction equipment and maintenance work in electrical sector
- To make daily, weekly, and monthly checking report
- Supervise the support staff
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Electrical Maintenance Technician position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- Status: Contract
- Closing date: June 30, 2020
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Beware recruitment scams using Adaro Energy or subsidiary names.
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.