Bank CIMB Niaga Jobs: Data Scientist
Bank CIMB Niaga was incorporated on 26 September 1955 under the name of Bank Niaga. During the initial decades of its operations, the Bank’s focus was on building core values and developing professionalism in banking. Since 2007, Khazanah as the ultimate shareholder of Bank Niaga (via CIMB Group) and of LippoBank, had envisaged the merger as a means to secure the majority shareholders’ obligations toward Bank Indonesia’s Single Presence Policy. The merger makes Bank CIMB Niaga the 5th largest bank in terms of assets, deposits, lending and branch distribution network.
Through its commitment to Integrity, perseverance to always place Customers first and passion for Excellence, Bank CIMB Niaga will continue to leverage its strengths to fully realize all of the synergies which the merger has to offer. These are the core values of Bank CIMB Niaga and are its obligations for the dynamic and promising road ahead.
With its commitment to provide the best services to the customers, with spirit to continue the excellence and growth, we invite young professionals who has the will to succeed to join and develop his / her career in our team as:
- Designs and implements big data use cases to support the business initiatives and programs
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Channel teams in understanding the product, channel, segment and custom build statistical solutions with speed to market
- Capitalize structured / unstructured data and data science technique to develop big data use cases in multiple areas
- Track the business’s performance against model and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights
- Solid critical thinking and analytical skills to work well with numbers and complex data
- Have exposure or working experience with Big Data platform (i.e: R language, Hadoop, etc), inclusive of machine learning, experimental design, and optimization
- Proven expertise in hands on development of propensity models, market using logistic regression and multi-variate regression
- Proficient in using econometric techniques for statistical modeling and experience in varied statistical methods on structured data, such as clustering, decision trees. etc.
- Modeling experience preferably in SAS / HUE / R / Phyton, Strong knowledge and experience of analytic tools i.e. SAS / SQL
- Experience for handling and analyzing big amount of data for better information and insights
- Proficiency English as business language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills i.e. presentation and influencing skills
- Strong ability to build partnerships across functional teams through collaboration
- Ability to lead a highly productive team and strive for excellence
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alam Sutera
- 5 positions available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
Those who are interested please apply to link below.