Adaro Energy Jobs: Head of Water Treatment Plant
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Head of Water Treatment Plant - Kalimantan Selatan
- To control and coordinate the activities of production Water Treatment Plant to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedure and establish cooperation with stakeholders in order to support the company operational activities.
- To ensure the result of jar test are used as a reference for production, in order to control the effectiveness of the Water Treatment Plant (WTP) in accordance with production standards.
- To prepare operational and maintenance of tools / asset budget to ensure all costs are well planned and efficient.
- To ensure the sufficiency of water discharge for production so that the production capacity can be achieved in accordance with predetermined target.
- To make efficient budget planning for production and maintenance of tools in order to support the company operational activities.
- To prepare reports related to overall production of WTP to ensure that all activities are well documented.
- To control and ensure that production support tools are used and maintain properly, so that not to interfere with the company operational activities.
- To establish good cooperation and communication with stakeholders (PDAM and PJT I) in the framework of coordination related to water discharge, raw quality of water, and bulk water.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree of Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as Head of Water Treatment Plant or Plant Manager of Water Treatment
- Has experience in water treatment plan management, maintenance management, chemical management, and writing & reporting
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: August 31, 2020
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Beware recruitment scams using Adaro Energy or subsidiary names.
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.