MRT Jakarta Jobs: Corporate Strategy Division Head
PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta (PT MRT Jakarta) was established on June 17, 2008 as Limited Liability Company with a majority of shares owned by the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta as much as 99.98% and the rest is owned by PD Pasar Jaya as much as 0.02%. The scope of work of PT MRT Jakarta including the construction of MRT infrastructure and facilities, to operate and maintain infrastructure and facilities, as well as develop and manage property / business in Depo Lebak Bulus, stations and surrounding areas.
With target of > 200,000 passengers in a day and flexibility to manage Transit Oriented Development (TOD) around the station area, MRT Jakarta optimists to be one of the leading rail-based transportation companies in Indonesia for safety, reliability, customer service and time efficiency.
Corporate Strategy Division Head
- Ensure the process of preparing and implementing Company Strategy, Business Process, and Knowledge Management
- Lead, supervise and coordinate the implementation of strategic planning activities (including the design of the Company's Vision, Mission and Long-Term Plan (RJPP)), preparation of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and performance assessment of Corporation and Division
- Evaluate the implementation of the company's strategic plans (such as Vision, Mission and RJPP) and the company's transformation programs, including business, operation and organizational transformation
- Ensure the implementation of activities for preparing Short-Term Plan, preparing budget, managing budget for preparing business performance target, and Management Report of Work Unit
- Monitor the effectiveness of KPI preparation activities for Corporation and each Division together with the Human Capital Division
- Monitor and supervise Knowledge Management and Change Management activities during the year
- Ensure the implementation of the procedure preparation and implementation of work processes in accordance with procedure and ensure the implementation of continuous improvement activities, knowledge transfer, and update of knowledge asset
- Prepare periodic report for the President Director regarding the implementation of strategic planning activities, preparation of KPI and performance assessment
- Bachelor degree majoring in Human Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Management, and Psychology
- Have at least 10 years work experience in the related field (experience in Consultant Company and the Public Sector is preferred)
- Have good communication skill
- Have good analytical skill
- Have the ability to lead the team well
- Have the strong knowledge of the issue and presence that occur in Indonesia (Economy, Politics, Industry, and others)
- Have an understanding and accustomed to government regulation
Please apply to link below.