Trakindo Utama Jobs: Manager Sourcing and Procurement | Machine Sales Representative
PT Trakindo Utama (Trakindo) is the world-class heavy equipment solution provider of Caterpillar machines and engines in Indonesia. Trakindo was founded in 1970 by AHK Hamami and has been an authorized distributor for Caterpillar since 1971.
Today, with a proud history of more than 45 years, Trakindo has grown today into a company that actively contributes to Indonesia’s national development.
Committed to delivering excellence and enabling progression towards success, Trakindo is Advancing You Forward.
Driving advancement for your thriving future. Join us as:
Manager - Sourcing & Procurement
- Location: Head Office
- Status: Permanent
- Manage Supply Chain management concepts and multi-functional relationship, including supply chain planning, sourcing and procurement and supply chain execution, includes warehousing, supplier collaboration, replenishment, inventory management and transportation and improve performance in all work activities.
- Manage the organization's overall supply chain strategy and long-term direction plan. Create a ‘strategic business plan’ and set up clear goals and priorities to optimize the supply chain in order to reduce total costs while increasing service levels. Work across the organization and with suppliers to manage total systems costs, while lead and engage the workforce, clearly demonstrate commitment, ownership and drive to accomplish set goals.
- Analyze the relative costs, benefits, risks and opportunities (e.g. market conditions, resource availability, etc.) associated with various alternatives in order to determine their feasibility and the effect on supply chain performance.
- Manage, assess, calculate, and understand the key Supply Chain performance indicators in order to determine business performance trends on a timely basis. Monitoring and managing overall productivity, service, and cost measurements.
- Manage and monitor the performance and service levels of Supply Chain to its internal customers and providing recommendations on problem areas.
- Review and monitor specific governance structures, policies and procedures, and controls for relevance and applicability. Document management of all supply chain policies, procedures and related documentation and continuously communicating these policies and procedures for implementation.
- Manage additions, deletions and change requests to data and able to ensure that the appropriate data quality standards are adhered to the system. Able to identify data requirements as well as appropriate sources of information, uses of information, and ensuring that systems are aligned to ensure data integrity.
- Review equipment and financial performance.
- Extensive understanding of Supply Chain Management.
- 5 years experience in managing supply chain.
- Well exposures in handling and managing Stakeholders and Management level.
Machine Sales Representative
- Location: Samarinda
- Status: Contract
- Identify customer needs and opportunity for value added to customer, negotiate sales term, conduct selling process.
- Maintain prospect customers, conduct research on customer business, visit the customer.
- Handle customer complaint, identify customer problems, forward tge problem to related party (technician, engineer, etc.), present at customer premises during problem shooting or product delivery.
- Assess customer credit, identify customer financial procedure, monitor collection process and receivables.
- Collect market and competitor information, prepare call and transaction reports.
- Develop strategy to cover his / her territory.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree of Engineering or Economics (S1)
- 2 Years in: Heavy Equipment Sales
- Business Knowledge: Understand the improvement of Heavy Equipment Technology in the world and its supply chain and customer service
- Enabler skill: Biz English, Ms Office
If you are interested in becoming part of industry standard company, driving your career aspiration in a great environment, feel free to drop us a line along with your brief resume at link below. Keep in mind, we never require any parties to give compensation for any recruitment purposes. Furthermore, Trakindo always uses formal approach to the selected candidates.