Bank BCA Jobs: Data Center Specialist | DevOps Engineer
Data Center Specialist - Jakarta & Surabaya
BCA is in need of a Data Center Specialist who is in charge of managing data center operations and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) which includes maintenance, supervision and development of data center facility infrastructure. Not only that, they also have to ensure that all infrastructure facilities in the data center can be used, provide the necessary support (whether due to problems that arise or development needs), make configuration documentation of the infrastructure used, check procedural completeness for changes in data center, as well as reviewing these changes to data center services.
- Bachelor degree (S1) with minimum GPA 3.00
- Majoring in Informatics / Electrical Engineering / Information Systems
- Male, maximum age 26 years old
- Placement: Jakarta and Surabaya
- Willing to work in a shift system
- Able to work together in team
DevOps Engineer - Jakarta
- If you want to work on a great company with cool teams, great work life balance, and you think you have what it takes to become an expert in DevOps, then read on.
- We will encourage you to have CKAD / CKA Kubernetes certification, design resilient system, speed up our CI builds, improve our GitOps mechanism, implements 3 pillars of observability, and reduce implementation risk using canary and service mesh. Our team has been using DevOps Principle for almost two years, and we kept trying to push ourselves for the better. There are still lots of room for improvements, and you can be an integral part of it.
- Never heard about any of those things above ? No worries, we always look for hidden talent, as long you are enthusiastic about IT, our Senior Engineer will give guidance and mentoring for you to learn and implement multiple practices. Your contribution is what we are hoping for.
Our team core value is based on Trust, which can only happened if you are a good team player. We can push ourselves and our team to be better, because we know for certain that our team member fully supports and care for us as a family.
Perks and Benefits
- The work life balance in our team is also quite awesome.
- Also as one of the company that received Gallup Awards, surely the work satisfaction here is high.
- For lots of other perks, just apply and you’ll understand why our employee satisfaction is high.
- Everything we do, we strive to work smarter and better, not harder:
- Analyze, design, and implement CI / CD automation and also improve existing CI / CD pipeline with gitOps mechanism
- Maintain existing cluster Kubernetes / OpenShift together with ops team
- Continuously improve Monitoring Dashboard to ensure visibility and early warning for the cluster and application inside (via Kube Mixin, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Zipkin, etc)
- Explore, design, plan, and improve new technology implementation in Kubernetes / Openshift platform (such as Chaos Engineering, Canary Deployment, Service Mesh, Operator Framework)
- Build Disaster Recovery Plan
- Conduct Postmortem analysis and improvement planning for Ops
- Ensure stable performance, application availability, observability and scalability Best Practices
- Cooperate with developer in implementing best practices in application development and deployment process (unit testing, deploy mechanism, configuration, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Having knowledge in Software Design Practices (microservices, message queue, sync async) and High Availability Design (load balancing, active-passive, CAP Theorem)
- Experience in the same field and familiarity with Linux, Springboot, and Angular / Vue / React are plus points
- 2 positions available