Chevron Pacific Indonesia Jobs: Drilling & Work Over Well Service Representative
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community since our operations began more than 90 years ago.
We operate in partnership with Indonesia’s Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities (SKK Migas) through production-sharing contracts (PSCs).
Through our wholly owned subsidiary, PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) and Chevron Indonesia Company (CICo), we are one of the largest producers of Indonesia’s crude oil.
We are developing oil and natural gas reserves from Central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We continue innovate with new technologies that are used to sustain and enhance production from existing reservoirs.
Our total cumulative oil production of more than 13 billion barrels has provided significant benefits to the Country for decades.
One of our enterprise strategies is to invest in people. We believe that by investing in our employees we are strengthening our organizational capability, while at the same time we are developing a talented global workforce that can achieve results the right way.
At Chevron Indonesia, you will have the opportunity to take part in major capital and world-class technology projects such as the deepwater development, surfactant project, and enhanced oil recovery through steam-flooding geothermal development.
Drilling & Work Over Well Service Representative
- Location: Riau
- Status: Contract Employee
- Posting Date: September 28, 2020
- Closing Date: October 14, 2020
- Experience minimum 5 years in Drilling and Completion related operations
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree with GPA: 3.0 in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Experience working as Drilling Engineering / Completion Engineering or Drilling & Workover supervisor would be an advantage / preferred.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellence in establish effective relationships with multicultural people in diverse organization
- Excellence to demonstrate the highest standard of integrity and ethical conduct, and to build & maintain trust, respect and support others
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication) and computer literacy
- Have minimum TOEFL: 500 with certified from recognized institution
- Having valid APB / APS, IADC / IWCF certification will be an advantage
- Ready for rotation leave: 14 days ON / 14 days OFF or based on company regulation, with air ticket provided based on company guideline.
- Have willingness to be relocated to all Company operations locations in Indonesia.
- Managing day-to-day drilling / workover / well service operation activities of rig contractor personnel and business partners to execute the approved well program in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure well program execution as per applicable standards / requirements.
- Identify potential deviation and ensure all required processes are followed prior to continue the operation.
- Working in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Provide accurate daily reports and cost controls.
- This will be direct contract with Chevron that less than 1 year.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please apply via link below.
Chevron never requests for any payments from the applicants, appoints any travel agents, representative or individual on behalf of the Company to order or receive payments of land, sea, or air transportation during the recruitment process.
Official announcement on job vacancy of Chevron Indonesia is only available through this website. Any email communications will be originated from official Chevron email account, with domain “@chevron.com”.