Caterpillar Indonesia Jobs: Remarketing Customer Services Representative | Recruiting Coordinator
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets.
With 2016 sales and revenues of $38.537 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
Remarketing Customer Services Representative (12-Month Agency Contract) - Jakarta
- Provide Operations support to Remarketing sales staff for the timely disposition of full term and repossessed equipment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Adds returned units to inventory and issues a request for inspection from the dealer or outside inspection service. Follows up to ensure the inspection is completed in a timely manner.
- Prepares Notice of Sale / 21-Day Letters for public and private sales and ensures all legal and compliance requirements are met for each asset in the Remarketing inventory.
- Prepares files for off lease and repossessed equipment. Loads inspection, pictures and machine information
- Receives, interprets and processes auction proceeds, which includes preparing files for units committed to be sold at auction and the recording of data in a database for monthly and quarterly reports.
- Coordinates and processes shipments from / to dealers, Regional Sales Centers and auction sites and processes freight related invoices. Exercises knowledge of legal import / export requirements and resolves any claims for returns, shortages or damaged goods.
- Issues purchase orders in the system including inspections, repairs and commissions. Processes vendor invoices for services rendered.
- Invoices non-compliant charges.
- Enters inventory into CatUsed.com and appropriate database(s). Communicates with various CFSC personnel regarding the advertisement of units for sale and / or removing units sold from the publication.
- Assists Remarketing personnel in the ongoing support of sales representatives, provides qualified backup when other personnel are away from the office and in planning / preparation of assigned special projects.
- Works toward quality by providing both timely and accurate information regarding terminations to lessee and dealer.
- Computes current market value of equipment using Collateral Values tables, green guide values or submitting a request to the Valuations department.
- Undertakes special projects upon request and other functions deemed necessary to the success of the department.
- May train other employees as needed.
- Plans and facilitates meetings with assistance.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read / analyze payment histories.
- Ability to read / analyze various business reports pertaining to the sale of Caterpillar equipment.
- Basic knowledge of how the economy impacts business.
- Knowledge of the industries served by Caterpillar.
- Working knowledge of contract documents and UCC requirements.
- Knowledge of computer systems operations to analyze systems for implementation applicability in CFSC.
- Ability to create and maintain advanced Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and mail merges.
- Ability to reinforce high quality standards driven by customer needs.
- Ability to develop relationships with Caterpillar dealers and customers to enhance the resale of equipment.
- Ability to train other employees as needed.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with assistance.
Education / Experience
- A 4-year college or university degree in any of the business disciplines is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
Recruiting Coordinator - Batam
- Caterpillar wouldn’t be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it. Because our employees power our success, we’re committed to empowering theirs. As a member of our HR team, you’ll help us create a culture that enables people to produce their best work every day—work that changes lives for the better around the world.
- When you are a Recruiting Coordinator at Caterpillar Indonesia Batam, you will provide administrative / operational support throughout the recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle in accordance with the recruiting guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements for the applicable region and business.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
Job duties / Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for prospective candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Assist and coordinate the recruiting activities among the assigned Sourcers, Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Prescreen resumes sourced against existing job requisitions at the direction of Recruiter.
- Assist in interview scheduling with the hiring managers or administrative assistants.
- Schedule interviews with the prospective candidates.
- Send interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
- Oversee / coordinate offer letters, contracts roll-out process, background / reference check process, security clearances and other pre-hire / transfer activities.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents.
- Support gathering data required to create new hire record and update recruitment applications (Taleo / PeopleSoft / Workday) as required to prepare record for submission to HR Shared Services.
- Ensure day one paperwork and documentation required for creation of personnel files is collected and forwarded to group responsible for document management.
- College or university degree and / or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year of recruitment / human resources job related experience and volume hiring experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Intermediate knowledge of working with web / computer-based applications (Microsoft Office) required to perform the tasks in recruitment related applications such as Workday, Taleo, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a matrixed team, high attention to detail, and the ability to think critically. Ability to complete tasks on time as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Self-motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment and having at least 1-year experience in Production Requirement Practices in Batam
- Knowledge of at least one additional local language as applicable for span of support
- Familiar with Indonesia hiring regulations and company policies and procedures with a strong department background
- Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).