Bank BTPN Jobs: Relationship Manager Development Program | IT Planning and Technology Platform Specialist
Bank BTPN is a foreign exchange bank and is a merger between PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) and PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (SMBCI).
Bank BTPN is focusing to serve the mass market segment comprising of retirees, micro-, small- and medium-enterprises (MSME) and mass market; the consuming class segment; and corporate segment.
The business focuses are supported by Bank BTPN business units including BTPN Sinaya - a financing business unit, BTPN Purna Bakti - a business unit focusing to serve retirees, BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat - a business unit focusing on micro businesses, BTPN Mitra Bisnis - a business unit focusing on serving small and medium enterprises, BTPN Wow! - a financial inclusiveness focusing on the unbanked segment, Jenius - a digital banking platform serving the consuming class segment, and corporate business unit which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. BTPN also has a subsidiary namely the BTPN Syariah which focuses on serving customers from the mass market. Through the Daya Program, which is a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for the mass market, Bank BTPN regularly gives training and information to improve the customers’ capacity so they can grow and have a chance to live better.
Like the two inseparable sides of a coin, the empowerment program is an integrated element in our business model. Through our all products and activities, Bank BTPN always tries to create opportunities for our customers to develop and live a more meaningful life.
Relationship Manager Development Program (RMDP #4)
The Relationship Management Development Program (RMDP) is one of BTPN's accelerated programs to build sales and leadership skills for the Retail Funding Business.
Through RMDP, you will take part in various interesting trainings, such as wealth management and creative thinking, which will be directly applied in intensive project.
You will become the face of BTPN that introduces innovation and builds connection to contribute in changing the lives of millions of people.
- Possess Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in sales or marketing
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Attractive appearance
- Persuasive and have good communication skill
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Medan, Makassar, Bandung and Surabaya
- 24 positions available
- Closing date: February 13, 2021
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
IT Planning and Technology Platform Specialist - South Jakarta
Create and update IT Strategic Plans (RSTI) regularly. Provide support (advisory, tracking, regular report) towards achieving the targets of the IT Strategic Plan (RSTI). Working on strategic consultancy projects.
- Bachelor degree from various disciplines, majoring in Information Management / Informatics Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 6 years experience in the Enterprise Architecture section especially from the fintech industry or the financial services industry (banking)
- Having expertise in system design and system architecture - Advance
- Has network, infrastructure and telecommunications expertise - Intermediate
- Having expertise in data technology (structured / un-structured) - Advance
- Having expertise related to security (IT Security) - Intermediate
- Understand IT banking operations - Intermediate
- Having expertise related to IT Value Management - Intermediate
- Closing date: July 4, 2021
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.