HM Sampoerna Jobs: Manager Sales and Operations Planning
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions - from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Manager Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) - Surabaya
Are you experienced professional who aspire to innovate and transform an industry? Do you look for ways to grow in your role and build an outstanding career?
We have made a dramatic decision to transform our business and to build our future on smoke-free products as a better alternative to cigarette. The scale of our transformation means that we are building not only a vast new business, but also embracing revolutionary change to make a difference.
You’ll be joining our Operations team to #MakeHistory and shape our future together. As a Manager Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), you’ll lead and manage the overall process to ensure alignment across functions and among senior market management to achieve comprehensive business goals both short and long term.
The roles of Manager S&OP will be:
1. Sales & Operation Planning End-to-End Process
- Leads the implementation of a standardized & disciplined S&OP process for all product categories and owns the KPI performance management (such as service level, NPS, OOS, Order Lead Time, Inventory levels, LOGD, productivities).
- Reports and validates on forecasting performance through standard KPIs, dashboard and reporting and monitors the demand planning key metrics.
- Monitor the demand planning metrics as well as providing input to the supply planning organization.
- Continuously focusses to improve the overall S&OP process and develops actionable plans to improve its maturity across all aspects. Coaching, mentoring and initiation of improvement projects, where required.
2. Collaboration & Stakeholder Management
- Advise Customer Service (Regional, local) of variances between existing forecasts, plans, actuals, budgets.
- Drive alignment of plans and / or corrective actions in forecasting that will improve our supply chain metrics in the area of cost, cash and services. Including holds appropriate stakeholders including site and global leadership.
- Supervises the overall market's demand planning process for all categories to meet and beat forecast accuracy objectives
- Collaborates with the Global Category Team, Synch Hub and Markets to manage products lifecycle.
3. Standard, Improvement Processes and Systems
- In collaboration with COE the preparation, deployment, and utilization of the PMI standard operating guidelines & systems.
- Develop and implement standards working procedures, operating guidelines & systems
- Ensure all documentation and transactions in the systems are done accurately and on-time.
4. Budget, Reporting and Controlling
- Direct the preparation, secure the approval and control the implementation of the budget for the department.
- Lead periodical (i.e. monthly) tracking of the performance of Department by setting clear KPIs; and drive the generation of ideas / solutions for further optimization, streamlining and standardization.
- Closely work with Finance to periodically track the actual spend vs. budget, identify possible deviations, propose corrective measures. Inform Management in case of risk or significant deviation in line with PMI policies.
Skills & Experiences
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- 6+ Years of experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Electronics or Medical Device industry with experience in forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Data Analytics.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions (E2OPEN suite is a strong plus).
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- APICS certification and / or certification in Business Forecasting & Planning (IBF) and / or Lean Six Sigma certification are a plus.
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.