HM Sampoerna Jobs: Strategic Planning Analyst | Data Privacy Lead
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions - from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Strategic Planning Analyst – Project - Pasuruan
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
For talented people who challenged to:
- Planning and Support the strategic planning process in the local Affiliate
- Able to handle Budgeting and monthly reporting in cooperation with Ops Finance
- Analyze & report key manufacturing performance indicators and develop operation plans in capacity & resources in order to fulfill customer requirements with optimum operations performance.
- Support strategic & multi disciplinary projects and initiatives (at local and regional level), which requires vision, creativity and a systematic and cross functional perspective.
- Prepare strategic analysis, scenarios, alternatives and business processes, re-design proposals, feasibility studies etc.
- Cooperate with Operations in the preparation and collection of information regarding the Manufacturing Assumptions, the main Company KPIs and the productivity and cost optimization initiatives for accurate and timely financial processing.
- Prepare the monthly reporting in cooperation with Ops Finance.
- Drive the follow-up of Productivity and Cost Optimization Initiatives process within the Factory, working closely with all departments and initiative leaders in ensuring the budgeted delivery of productivity savings and overall Regional targets.
- Willing to be placed in Plant Pasuruan
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or a related field
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong in Analytical thinking and Proven experience as a Strategic Planner
- Agile and able to work well under pressure.
- Familiar with loss of analysis method
- Preferably have experience as Strategic Planning in the field of tobacco industry
Data Privacy Lead - Jakarta
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
Like many businesses, we are processing ever-increasing volumes of personal data, whether data related to consumers, employees, or others, and maintaining compliance with data protection laws around the world (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) is essential.
To respond to the challenges of the dynamic global data protection environment, we are now expanding our Global Privacy Program (GPP) to include full-time Data Privacy Leads covering all markets and functions.
Data Privacy Leads (DPLs) play a critical role by driving the execution of privacy processes, coordinating the embedding of data privacy into the relevant operations across their PMI entities, and ensure that their entities have complete and up-to-date records necessary, under the guidance of the central GPP team and compliance with the GDPR.
As part of the global team, each DPL will cover a cluster of countries or one or more business functions.
The Data Privacy Lead will drive the execution of privacy processes, coordinate the embedding of data privacy into the relevant operations across the affiliates and ensure that the affiliates have complete and up-to-date records necessary to demonstrate consistency with GPP and compliance with the applicable privacy laws..
This means that the DPL’s responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain an inventory of all affiliate activities involving the processing of personal data
- Facilitate and oversee the performing of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for all new personal data processing activities or significant changes to existing ones
- Facilitate and oversee the documentation of key data transfers
- Plan and oversee the delivery of data privacy awareness and training in a risk-based manner
- Contribute to the correct and timely handling of potential personal data breaches
- Manage the handling of non-routine data subject requests (e.g. privacy-related complaints from individuals) and monitor the handling of routine data subject requests to ensure correct and timely responses
- Help, in liaison with the Law Department, managing the handling of requests from data protection authorities to ensure correct and timely responses
- Monitor compliance with privacy obligations and GPP requirements and track the execution of necessary actions, including through the timely performance of, and follow-through on, accurate and high-quality Privacy Compliance Assessments (PCAs) performed in a prioritized, risk-driven manner
- Together with the Law Department, provide guidance on privacy matters as well as remain aware of and anticipate relevant developments in privacy legislation
- Provide regular updates on the status and progress of the GPP to management and other stakeholders and promptly escalate on privacy issues as necessary.
Instilling a culture of privacy across affiliates in his / her scope, including engaging with and motivating diverse stakeholders at all levels.
Staying aware of initiatives involving personal data processing across affiliates in order to ensure privacy measures are triggered appropriately.
Balancing business objectives (which may increasingly seek to use personal data) with the interests and rights of individuals to find mutually advantageous solutions.
Accurately understanding and capturing the level of compliance with data protection expectations and driving appropriately prioritized actions to drive gaps to closure.
Reconciling local legal requirements with the requirements driven by GPP to ensure both are met in the most efficient manner.
Responding quickly and correctly in case of potential personal data breaches and non-routine requests from individuals.
Skills & Experiences
- Prior exposure to the areas of data protection and / or privacy, system and / or data security, or risk management is preferred.
- Sound understanding of data privacy principles and concepts.
- Fast learner, able to quickly acquire knowledge of GPP processes, templates, and registers.
- High proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.