INPEX Corporation Jobs: Project Management Advisor
INPEX is a worldwide oil & gas exploration and production company based in Japan that ranks high among global independent upstream companies next to Super Majors. INPEX currently has more than 70 projects across nearly 20 countries, making us Japan’s largest oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) company. In Indonesia, INPEX is now mainly focusing on the onshore development scheme of Abadi Gas Field, Masela Block.
INPEX offers you various challenging and rewarding job opportunities since we have a strong belief that, to achieve our goal, an ambitious, skilled and experienced workforce is a key.
We are challenging the Experts to join us in the position of:
Project Management Advisor
- Provide support, advice and recommendation to President Director to ensure that the project activities are in line with INPEX strategy & objectives and related to current Oil & Gas industry project condition in Indonesia.
- Provide high level expertise support and guidance to develop and maintain coordination and communication with strategic stakeholders as well as INPEX HQ and internal departments.
- Provide expert advice and recommendation to President Director in LNG Project Development matters for both technical and non - technical matters to support process ABADI project development plan, using his / her local experience.
- Liaises with EVP, Project VPs and Senior Managers under Project Division to ensure mutual understanding and in view of giving proper advice to President Director.
- Review and provide recommendation on HSSE principles, programs, and initiative implementation, personnel awareness on HSSE matters, HSSE program improvement, policy, and procedures based on finding result, owned knowledge, and best practices.
- Pro-actively provides support in preparation for surveys, AMDAL, PQ, and FEED tender preparation (including evaluation of Indonesian contractors and yards), also, participates in all project assurance reviews.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline / majoring. Tertiary degrees in the areas of expertise is preferable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in oil / gas industries in the areas of expertise.
- Discipline: Any Discipline
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.