Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Category Development Executive
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals. Are you the best candidate to join the Nestle Indonesia Team?
Category Development Executive - Jakarta
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as a Category Development Executive, you will be responsible to develop the category’s agenda within the business to support long term Category growth and profitably increase market share. You will be focusing on only one category among Coffee, Beverage, Dairy, and Infant Nutrition.
A day in the life of...
- Category Development Executive role is included in the Commercial Development Division. Reporting to the Category Development Lead, working closely with the Business Unit of Dairy, Coffee, Infant Nutrition, and Beverages as well as Sales division, Sales Controller, and Consumer Intelligence team.
- Define strategies and plans that deliver Category / sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Active involvement in driving sales part of category specific Monthly Business Planning process as per guidelines to meet category business objectives
- Work with Category Lead and Channel Lead to identify priority channels and recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Develop category specific agenda in priority channels based on consumer and shopper understanding to accelerate category growth
- Continuously work with field sales management team, distributor team and third party / agency team to get feedback on category specific project implementation and do corrective action if necessary
- Develop and propose the in-store picture of success for the category / sub category in each channel. Support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions.
- Contribute to the Integrated Commercial Planning (ICP) process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category / sub Category.
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Ensure all promotional investment is properly reviewed and well evaluated
- Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category / sub category, effectively communicating these to customer and field sales managers as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies such as WHO Code.
What will make you successful
- Minimum 3-4 years commercial experience in Trade Marketing / CCSD, and Field Sales or Key Account preferably in FMCG Industry
- Have the understanding of the shoppers, category and channel development, and the selling process in the industry
- Experienced in promotion planning and evaluation to driving the ROI
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer facing role
- Familiar with the brands of Nestlé, stores and channel landscape in Indonesia Market
- Agile to collaborate with internal and external partners effectively
Keen to be a part of a company that’s focus in enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future?
Click link below! Make sure you completed the prescreening questions before submitting.
Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia.
We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com).