Tripatra Jobs: Payroll & Admin Officer | QA Engineer | Maintenance Manager
Tripatra, a member of Indika Energy Group, has one of the longest service histories among engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) companies in Indonesia since 1973. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC, and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides a full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide clients in developing new projects across various sectors: oil & gas upstream, midstream and downstream, petrochemical, telecommunication, infrastructure, power, and renewable energy.
We are currently working toward the people and digital transformation to cope with the agile business environment and strengthen Indonesia's global engineering and project management position
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill positions as:
Payroll & Admin Officer
- Job Location: Head Office, INDY Bintaro
- Has the capability to handle PPh 21, BPJS TK & Kesehatan, expatriate facilities, and employment documents.
- Prepare, manage employment contracts, payroll process, and health insurance of employees.
- Maintain and update employment database into HC Information System.
- Prepare monthly reports and journal salary.
- Gather and assist in processing data for payroll inputs, such as timesheet, employee allowances & incentives.
- Assist Lead of Payroll with the monthly balancing of salary reconciliations.
- Reconcile payment of Tax, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, and BPJS Kesehatan with Finance Department.
- Stay up-to-date with legislative changes.
- Bachelor's degree (Strata-1) in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Taxation and Payroll.
- Proven work experience in the payroll process from start to end.
- Good knowledge of Labor legislation and regulations of the field.
- Having strong time management skills and great attention to detail.
- Job Location: Head Office, INDY Bintaro
- Planning and implementation of the QA activities within the Corporate.
- Monitor and verify the Quality Plan implementation in the Corporate.
- Coordinate action for improvement with all relevant departments within the Corporate to ensure the compliance of Corporate QMS following the International Standard, Legislation, Corporate, and Client's requirements.
- Administer and maintain the QMS with a particular focus on procedures, work instructions, corrective actions, audits, and root cause analysis of deficiencies.
- Support Lead of QA to maintain ISO Certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering major.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering.
- Certified as Lead Auditor ISO 9001: 2015.
- Good understanding of Information Management System.
- Propose continuous improvements.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Job Location: Kariangau, Balikpapan
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the maintenance works are carried out safely as per defined schedule, budget, and quality.
- Act as a focal point to manage the interface among the clients (infrastructures, terminal jetty, and others).
- Establish the preventive maintenance program is fully implemented.
- Developing and building the team personnel capacity in the maintenance organization.
- Managing subcontract and purchasing (spare part, tools, consumables, and other) both Site purchasing or Jakarta purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 3 years in Managerial level.
- Familiar with maintenance for Mechanical equipment (Pumps, Diesel Generator, Packages equipment, Electrical and Instrument Equipment).
- Understand Maintenance Strategy concepts.
- Familiar to utilize CMMS under his organization including the workflow.
- Understand and familiar to manage subcontract (evaluation, and controlling subcontract).
Please send your CV and related Certificate to email address below. Use Applied Position_Your Name on the email subject, example: Maintenance Manager_John Doe.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Tripatra. We never ask for payment at any stage in the recruitment process or to cover a range of expenses, such as transportation, accommodation, medical check-up, psychological test, or any other expenses.