Bank BTPN Jobs: Creative Hacknology Intensive Program | Solutions Architect
Bank BTPN is a foreign exchange bank and is a merger between PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) and PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (SMBCI).
Bank BTPN is focusing to serve the mass market segment comprising of retirees, micro-, small- and medium-enterprises (MSME) and mass market; the consuming class segment; and corporate segment.
The business focuses are supported by Bank BTPN business units including BTPN Sinaya - a financing business unit, BTPN Purna Bakti - a business unit focusing to serve retirees, BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat - a business unit focusing on micro businesses, BTPN Mitra Bisnis - a business unit focusing on serving small and medium enterprises, BTPN Wow! - a financial inclusiveness focusing on the unbanked segment, Jenius - a digital banking platform serving the consuming class segment, and corporate business unit which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. BTPN also has a subsidiary namely the BTPN Syariah which focuses on serving customers from the mass market. Through the Daya Program, which is a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for the mass market, Bank BTPN regularly gives training and information to improve the customers’ capacity so they can grow and have a chance to live better.
Like the two inseparable sides of a coin, the empowerment program is an integrated element in our business model. Through our all products and activities, Bank BTPN always tries to create opportunities for our customers to develop and live a more meaningful life.
Creative Hacknology Intensive Program (CHIP #7) - South Jakarta
- Creative Hacknology Intensive Program (CHIP #7) is an intensive program, in which you will:
- One year global-standard IT Engineer program (on TDD, Pair Programming, Java, React, Kubernates, Tableau)
- Mentorship with respectable BTPN IT Leaders
- Exposure in BTPN IT strategic transformational projects
- Grow in a community-centric environment that promotes knowledge-sharing
- Be an influential Full Stack Developers | DevOps | Data Engineer who creates significant impact
- Maximum age of 25
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Bachelor of Information Technology / Computer Science / similar fields, or hold coding school certificate
- Have experience in coding at least one programming language (using database)
- Familiar with HTML, JS, and CSS
- Creative, innovative, has good analytical thinking
- Good conversational English
- 26 positions available.
- Closing date: February 27, 2021.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
Solutions Architect - South Jakarta
- The Solution Architect is expected to translate business and technical requirement effectively and efficiently into technical solution which would resolved business and operational challenges. Specifically, he or she shall:
- Consult and discuss with stakeholders on business and technical requirement
- Transform the business and technical requirement into comprehensive solutions
- Keep up-to-date and aligned with the current technologies standard and future technologies and trends.
- Ensure the product delivered stable and well-integrated to the ecosystems consistently
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as Software Engineer or System Engineer within IT industry and related industry
- Have a strong communication, proven skill on investigation, analytical and problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, high integrity, highly motivated person, committed, and responsible
- Able to produce various architecture diagram to visually depict the solutions such as application architecture, integration architecture, technology architecture, system architecture, software architecture using various tools and design principles (banking standard applications architecture, design pattern, cloud application design, Microservices and Monolith application design, software modeling language (UML, ArchiMate))
- Extensive knowledge on SDLC process (waterfall / agile)
- Have knowledge on various IT products and technologies (Server, OS, database, cloud platform / technology, application servers, tools, API Gateway, messaging server, performance and monitoring system, infrastructure, etc)
- Have Banking / Finance and other business domain knowledge is a plus
- Closing date: March 12, 2021.
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.