Bank BCA Jobs: Staff Data Analyst
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Staf Data Analyst
To support optimal banking operational processes, BCA requires qualified employees to continue to be the best. Data Analyst Staff are expected to be able to carry out data-based management and development in order to support operational and non-operational activities in the work unit. Career opportunities and development with BCA are wide open for those of you who are interested in joining as a BCA Data Analyst Staff.
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree majoring in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Have work experience in the field of data analysis and processing for at least 2 years
- Able to perform analysis, forecasting, and settings using a CRM engine so it able to be involved in machine development and optimization
- Able to perform analysis, review and monitoring of the achievement of targets in the work unit
- Have expertise in using Microsoft Excel
- Have expertise in caryy out Big Data Analysis using tools such as Rapid Minner and SQL
- Have good communication skill to internal and external parties
- Willing to be placed in BSD, Tangerang
- Registration period: 25 January 2021 - 30 June 2021
- Administrative Screening
- Online Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview
- Medical Check-Up
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.