Len Rekaprima Semesta Jobs: Corporate Planning
PT Len Rekaprima Semesta always works hard and is committed to being the leading business partner of Railway Infrastructure owners in increasing the productivity and mobility of the Indonesian people.
This commitment is evidenced by the provision and management of reliable and quality Operations and Maintenance to meet consumer needs for superior products. Now is the time, PT Len Rekaprima Semesta is strengthening its steps, to meet the challenges that stretch optimistically to create a sustainable business growth for the Company through investment and business optimization to continue to grow in accordance with the expectations of all stakeholders.
PT Len Industri's milestone in the Railway business began in 1983. As a company that produces transportation electronics especially railways, Len places security and reliability as the main concerns in product development with the motto "failsafe - no compromise". We have become the main actors and the only railway signal industry in Indonesia.
PT Len Industri carried out a fundamental transformation with the establishment of a subsidiary that focused on the Railway transportation business in 2011 which was named PT Len Railway Systems. Through PT Len Railway Systems, Railway infrastructure development has been carried out both in the construction of the mainline needs and for urban transport needs.
In maintaining the business continuity of Railways in Indonesia, in 2014 PT Len Railway Systems formed a special division engaged in the Maintenance and Maintenance of Railway Operations Facilities. This division is the forerunner of PT Len Rekaprima Semesta which was formed as a subsidiary of PT Len Railway Systems in 2017. Besides being engaged in the Maintenance and Maintenance of Railway Operations Facilities, PT Len Rekaprima Semesta also operates Railway Facilities as well as those currently running on APMS Soekarno Hatta International Airport Skytrain.
Corporate Planning (Code: CP_LRPS)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering / Management
- Preferably have minimum 1 year work experience as a Corporate Planning / Corporate Strategic Management
- Have knowledge of strategic management and corporate business development
- Have adequate analytical thinking skill
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able adapt, coordinate and work independently
- Able to work professionally, with integrity and innovative
- Placement in Bandung
- Closing date: February 21, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the results of internal and external environment studies related to the company's vision and mission
- Conduct assessment and impact analysis of every alternative company strategy
- Formulate / compile draft RKAP, RKAO & RJPP based on company vision, mission and strategy
- based on the corporate strategy
- Determine corporate performance target based on corporate strategy
- Prepare the company's annual report
- Manage the Shareholders General Meeting activity
- Curriculum vitae
- Other supporting documents
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please submit your complete application to Google Form at link below (only 750 applications will be accepted and processed).
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.