PT Djarum Jobs: Site Reliability Engineer | Software Development Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
About the Job
Our Growing Technology Company is looking for Site Reliability Engineer with the main responsibility to build, package, release, and maintain system and infrastructure. Willing to be placed in Jakarta.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Unix / Linux based environments
- Solid scripting skills such as Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, Go
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP / IP)
- Has great passion to update knowledge and try new technology (be a learning machine)
- Experience in the administration of application stack such as Nginx, Apache, PHP, Java
- Experience in control version system such as git
- Experience maintain (SQL / NoSQL) database(s) is a big plus
- Cloud computing (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), Virtualization (e.g., VMWare, Virtual Box), Containerization (e.g., Docker, rkt), CI / CD (such as Jenkins), Configuration Management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform) experience is a plus
- Ability to work on 24 / 7 environments
- Identifying issues
- Installing / configuring Linux based servers
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
- Ensuring problem is solved on time
- Ability to manage multiple cases at one time
- Able to identify and fix issues on network, systems, and services
- Work closely with development and product in designing, and developing systems at scales
Software Development Engineer
About the Job
Our Growing Technology Company is looking for Software Development Engineer with the main responsibility to design, develop, enhance, optimize and maintain software products / platforms. Placement: Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta or Denpasar.
- Passion in problem-solving, software engineering, and / or application development.
- Excellent understanding of algorithms, programming paradigms (procedural, object-oriented, functional, reactive, etc), and architectural skills.
- Experience with cloud computing, distributed systems, and micro services architecture will be a plus.
- Willingness to constantly learn new technologies and apply those concepts.
- Resourcefulness, and troubleshooting aptitude.
- High initiative, strong analytical skills, and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment or a startup.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Design, develop, enhance, optimize, test, maintain, rewrite, refactor, scale, deploy new / existing software products.
- Produce high quality, clean and efficient code on time.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.