Schlumberger Jobs: Manufacturing Planner
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We employ over 120,000 people and work in more than 85 countries. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring. Schlumberger provides the industry's widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products, services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
With a history and culture of science and innovation, we’re the world’s largest oilfield services company. Our people invent, design, engineer, and apply technologies that help customers find and produce oil and gas more efficiently and safely—often in remote and challenging locations.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for hardworking, fresh talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. We have countless career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day of work. And we'll give you the training and support you need to succeed throughout your career.
We provide integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions. What will you be? Position available:
Manufacturing Planner - Batam
- Planning and coordinating function to fulfill customer orders using project management / planning and MRP tools
- Lead weekly production meeting and follow up on department KPI such as OTD and projected loading plan
- Analyze production capacity and fix promise dates for new and existing open orders
- Prepare and follow through production schedules and work closely with manufacturing and supporting departments to achieve committed deliveries to customer
- Follow up on progress for non-conformance part as well as the recovery date
- Monitor and update customers on progress of open orders
- Prepare report (Bi-weekly IOI)
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a planner / scheduler- Familiar with SAP and MRP system
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good skill on MS excel (Pivot and V-look up advanced skill)
- Basic leadership skill
- Has an experience to lead small group in planning and scheduling function
- Has a training and or an experience related to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a planner / scheduler
- God track record and career progression
- Possessed a highly responsibility
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.