Qatar Airways Jobs: Account Manager
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Since our launch in 1997, Qatar Airways has earned many awards and accolades, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have earned a 5-star rating by Skytrax. Voted Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2011, 2012, 2015 and most recently in 2017, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public. We have accomplished these goals by focusing on the details – how we run the business, and how you experience our airline.
Our goal is to make Qatar Airways your airline of choice, offering the flights you want to the destinations you need. That drives this team of more than 46,000 professionals every day, and will continue to motivate us to make Qatar Airways your only airline.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Account Manager - Jakarta
- Manages relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. Develops a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. Gains maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between the two parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Solicits new and existing accounts to meet and / or exceed revenue goals through sales calls, written communication and email and telephone solicitation.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend.
- Manages individual expenditure budget.
- Maintain Sales professionalism standards Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Supports the development of advanced selling techniques and account management / solutions selling to coach team of sales executives to succeed.
- Responsible for continuously improving the quality and timeliness of account performance and decision-support efforts for Sales.
- Required to implement consistent, accurate and efficient coordinated initiatives driving sales actions to support QR commercial objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- Knowledge of GDS System, ticketing and selling experience
- Closing Date: May 7, 2021
Should you are interested and meet the qualifications above please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.