Odira Energy Karang Agung Jobs: HSE Superintendent
PT Odira Energy Karang Agung (OEKA) is a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS) affiliated with SKK Migas, as a representative institution of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in charge of carrying out management of upstream oil and gas business activities based on the Cooperation Contract. OEKA operates the Karang Agung Block Oil and Gas Field, located in Banyuasin and Musi Banyuasin Regencies, South Sumatra.
In May 2018, PP Energi acquired 70% of OEKA's shares as the new majority shareholder and OEKA's main controller. OEKA has signed a Cooperation Contract with BP Migas on 16 January 2007 for the Karang Agung block concession of 491.94 km2 for 30 years until 2037. OEKA as KKKS today has enter production phase in Block wells Karang Agung South Sumatra.
PT Odira Energi Karang Agung with its production up to 1,000 BOPD. The Company is optimistic to provide solutions of energy deficit issues backed by an upstream and downstream integration. The Company also commits to conduct further exploration and production in line with national oil and gas demand projection in the future.
Join us now!.
- Degree in Engineering / Healthy Safety / Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good decision making and problem solving skill
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS Standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience as HSE Supervisor on managing safety aspect in general oil production processing facility
- Manage AMDAL, UKL UPL and Environmental Document
- Support Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues
- Ability to identify operation risk and assembling project's HAZID, HAZOP & HIRA
- Planning, coordinating and implementing effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures
- Complete and investigate the process for close out
- Application deadline: Monday, May 31, 2021.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please submit your resume to email address below.
Email subject: Name_Position (e.g: Nadia_HSE Supervisor).