Energi Tanjung Tiga Jobs: Operation Manager
PT Energi Tanjung Tiga is an oil and gas E & P company and is currently operating for the production of brown-fields in South Sumatera under the Operation Cooperation Agreement (Kerjasama Operasi / KSO) with PT. Pertamina EP.
We have a strong commitment to our employees to give them a dynamic working environment, ethical treatment, benefits, a variety of training, and supporting the balance of work and personal life. Once we have hired the best people, we urge them to make themselves better by incorporating dynamic learning cycle. Because we believe that our employees are the most valuable to the company. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team for the position below:
Operation Manager (OM)
- Responsible for exploitation, operational and production activities such as activity programs, policies, guidelines and standard procedures (including determining strategies in handling & managing natural resources), ensuring that these are implemented in the process of day-to-day operations and making continuous improvements, continuous in exploitation, operational and production activities to ensure the achievement of objectives.
- Responsible for Work Plan & Budget (WP&B) & Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) for the Operations Department, including ensuring all supporting documents are available to ensure cost recovery and manage budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for GGR project feasibility studies & analysis and monitor project implementation to ensure projects are executed on time, accurately and within budget.
- Ensure that all activities in the Operations Department comply with company policies, procedures, standards, organizational culture and leadership to ensure the achievement of reliable, efficient and sustainable company business performance.
- Monitor and implement the implementation of HSSE regulations to minimize any possible risks and comply with company and government regulations.
- Motivate, develop, and evaluate subordinates to ensure that they have the knowledge, skills, behavior and competencies that meet requirements and are able to achieve the targets production.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering field with 20+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of Reservoir, Drilling, Operations and Geology for effective interactions and acquisition review and evaluation.
- Good understanding in HSE regulation for Oil & Gas Operation.
- Good understanding in production operation both Oil & Gas Processing Plant and Oil & Gas Wells Operation.
- Point of Hire: Jakarta
- Working Schedule: 5:2.
If you meet the requirements above, you can send your CV with the application letter along with current photograph and expected salary to email address below.
No later than June 16, 2021.
Only short list candidates will be processed further.
Write the position applied on e-mail subject is a must.