Pos Logistik Indonesia Jobs: Account Excecutive
Economic globalization and advances in technology have made the business competition becoming increasingly tight. Every business entity driven to constantly innovate to maintain its existence in the competition. Focus on core business activities to create competitive advantage has become a necessity. Utilization of resources should be directed to core business activities which provide optimal utility value for the company.
Observing logistics activity which is a very important supporting business activity for the creation of added value, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) as a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) which is one its competence in logistics field formed a subsidiary that focused in logistics field business, namely PT Pos Logistik Indonesia (Poslog). Poslog assist business entities to concentrate on core activities by providing support in supporting business activities especially in logistics field. Poslog aims to provide an integrated solution for logistics service problems that include warehousing, transportation and freight forwarding based on supply chain management (SCM) concept.
PT Pos Logistik Indonesia was officially launched as a subsidiary of PT Pos Indonesia in March 2012, where the company is a specialized logistics service business. So the businesses runing by PT Pos Logistik Indonesia can be concentrated in logistics business particularly. A great opportunity and good prospects in the future be the main basis of this company establishment. Since PT Pos Logistik Indonesia establishment until now, the company have been able to provide good contribution to PT Pos Indonesia, so in 2013, PT Logistics Pos Indonesia has expressed readiness to sell its shares in the primary market.
We are hiring!
We're currently open for Account Excecutive posisition. This position will be placed at Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Palembang, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Solo, Surabaya, Denpasar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, and Makassar.
- Achieve new monthly recurring revenue with new / existing customer to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales target.
- Prepare presentation and work under documentation for customer order execution.
- Report and manage weekly pipeline report / new sales calls to ensure accurate sales forecast.
- Any other additional work assigned by company.
- Bachelor's degree from any major.
- Having good communication, presentation, and negotiation skill.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English.
- Having experience as Sales Person in logistic industry at least for 2 years.
- Must be able to develop relationship with client.
You can submit you updated CV and photo by email to email address below, with subject: AE_(Placement Location).