Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Production Engineer | Global Logistics Timezone Lead
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Be a part of one of the biggest FMCG company!.
Join our professional and personal development program. Expose yourself to challenges and explore your own potential with us to shape the future!.
- Location: Rungkut, Surabaya. Oral Care Factory
- Graduated from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experiences in continuous improvement, or new product development position, particularly in FMCG company
- Strong & proven stakeholder management, able to have strong coordination with Manufacturing team, R&D, Planning, marketing, and global / cluster engineering team
- Having a good understanding in factory operating system, such as TPM, Six Sigma and WCM. Understanding WCM would be an advantage
- Able to implement continuous improvement tools, such as FI 7 steps, 5Whys, etc.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, and listening)
- Understanding Tube machine would be an advantage for the candidate
- Good exposure of using PowerApps & PowerBI from Microsoft, or similar software.
- Capability of using Microsoft office (excel and PowerPoint) is a must
- Deploy continuous improvement (CI) program within the factory, using WCM / TPM / CI tools. Furthermore, candidate is able to teach, coach and support the manufacturing team to use the tools.
- Creating new digital application using PowerApps and reflect the performance appearance using PowerBI. The Applications that being created would have relevancy to support productivity in the factory
- Create and monitor kaizen (quick kaizen, standard kaizen, major kaizen, and advance kaizen) as resultant of continuous improvement activities in the factory
- Work closely with local, cluster & global ManEx team in deployment of some global / cluster continuous improvement agendas and tools, therefore they are could be implemented in the factory
- Support manufacturing team by set up new initiatives and implement them in the factory, with the objective, to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and reducing production cost
- Deploy new product development (NPD) in the processing, filling, and packing lines without creating major / minor quality impact and deliver the NPD on time in full.
- Define necessary new machine equipment / change parts to support implementation of NPD. The candidate must work closely with R&D, Engineering, and finance, to define the change parts / equipment and calculate necessary Capital Expenditure (CapEx) to support the NPD.
- Work closely with planning team, to calculate capacity utilization and define which NPDs are possible to be produced in the factory or not
- Giving factory point of view for any NPDs that would be deployed in the factory.
- Ensure full compliance with company policies, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) & Quality standards, policies, and rules during the NPD deployment in the factory
Global Logistics Timezone Lead - APAC
- Location: Tangerang, Banten
Main Job Purpose
- The primary focus of this role is to drive and execute the Logistics Strategy for APAC (North Asia, South Asia, SEAA) to deliver the best product, best service and the best experience to our customers at the lowest cost. The candidate will contribute to the delivery of APAC business plan and targets as a member of the local management team in close alignment with Market Leads and Global Logistics Leadership. The role will also be responsible for developing capabilities and initiatives to support Logistics performance over a multi-year horizon, and be responsible for Logistics processes, infrastructure and enablers.
- Develop and implement Logistics strategy that supports and meets market APAC strategy, performance objectives, customer expectations & sustainability ambitions
- Build effective and engaged global communities of practice in APAC markets
- Bring deep process expertise / innovations to drive higher effectiveness and efficiencies across E2E Logistics processes
- Build and maintain relationships with APAC Country / Cluster Key leaders, commercial functions, line managers as well as the entire team to communicate direction and objectives
- Create strategies and routines to ensure that business planning cycles are in place to develop / deploy required functional and technical capabilities
- Provide input on APAC needs to Global Logistics functions and ensure rapid implementation of global solutions
- Lead and drive Global Logistics initiatives to ensure effective deployment in local markets
- Define organizational structure, set objectives, and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
- University level degree, usually in Business or Engineering, required – with MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience in progressively senior positions, operations experience is an asset
- Background in FMCG is preferred
- Demonstrated ability of leading strategy & change management across multiple locations
- Certifications such as those in Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management a plus
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
- An acute sense of business management and administration
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers’ needs
- The ability to turn thought into action
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.