Nestle Indonesia Jobs: HR Service Specialist
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals. Are you the best candidate to join the Nestle Indonesia Team?
HR Service Specialist - Batang, Central Java
- Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as a General Service Specialist, you play a role for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department in factory operation.
A day in the life of...
- Managing end-to-end Bandaraya Factory facility manpower in collaboration with service providers according to Nestlé Guidelines
- Ensuring the employee services and facilities are in place (transportation, uniform, safety shoes, locker room, social block)
- Building and maintaining good relationship with local authorities
- Managing administration that is related to SAP, legal contract for the outsourcing services
What will make you successful
- Minimum Bachelor of Law or Management, any major is welcome to apply
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the relevant position
- Understand the practice of Manpower Law
- Have proficient skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Has a good networking especially with the authority would be an added value
- Passionate in sustainable business practice (environment, waste management, energy, etc.)
- Have Minimum Intermediate Level of English speaking and writing communication skills
Keen to be a part of a company that’s focus in enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future?
Please apply to link below! Make sure you completed the prescreening questions before submitting.
Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia.
We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com).