Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Assistant Production Manager | Quality Engineer Zara
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Be a part of one of the biggest FMCG company!.
Join our professional and personal development program. Expose yourself to challenges and explore your own potential with us to shape the future!.
Assistant Production Manager - Subang
Bango is the key category for UL foods business in Indonesia. With its size which is around 400mE, it is critical to ensure product supply & availability is deliver to customers on time in full . To ensure this brand to be always competitive in market and also bringing many innovation as well as improvement to make an impactful innovation to support business growth
Assistant Production & SUIT Manager is the one of the critical success factors for the company whom bring in improvement and impactful innovation at once and in the same time to deliver productivity & maintain competitive cost in the operation . Thus, it requires right person with the right capability to fill in this role.
A person in this role will be responsible for every aspect of productivity in the most efficient cost competitiveness, deliver product innovation, managing improvement on production facility And finally makesure Productivity Innovation & Cost is the most important pillar in Bango 3P Manufacturing Plant and to find solution with Team for problem related to equipment performance, capacity and to give strong contribution on innovation, improvement & cost saving projects.
He / she works together with 3P Operations, Planner, RnD Team & Marketing in Innovation Project as well as Global / Cluster Engineering to create capacity and effective operation within 3P
- Managing Production & Productivity in 3P Bango site Subang.
- Support innovation / renovation team to create Capacity & Capability
- Support Capacity & Cost Saving improvement through Capex
- Drive Productivity solution for high season demand.
- Managing Product Quality Standard implementation
- Manage resource in the team to support Food business growth
- Knowledge of FMCG Business context
- Project management
- Production Control
- Production Quality
- Communication skill including presentation skill
- S1 Engineering, preferably 1-2 years in manufacturing operation with able to handle within external & internal team
- Foods Outsourcing Manager
- Key Interfaces
- SU Planner
- R&D Team
- Marketing Innovation
Quality Engineer Zara - Cikarang
- Support operations and engineering by identifying process and quality improvement opportunities within the Supply chain.
- Through the WCM methodology lead the QM pillar in delivering quality improvements and reduction of defects and complaints through equipment and operation standardization.
- Assist in all top customer and consumer complaints analysis, investigations and resolution
- Responsible for all Quality Improvement Projects through Capital spend, project expenditure, and cost center budget control for the Quality Department
- Bachelor Degreein Engineering / Food Technology
- Minimum having 3 years experience in manufacturing / engineering / process engineering / QA
- If required: < 5%
- Factory Management Team
- Factory shopfloor worker
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below.
Beware of any recruitment fraud! All information during recruitment process will only come from e-mail address with official domain @unilever.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment of Unilever Indonesia never charge any fee to candidate.